- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Family Home
- Excellent Upper Malone Location
- Close To Many Local Amenities, Main Arterial Routes And Public Transport Services
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Kitchen With Excellent Dining Area
- Three Generous Bedrooms
- Well Appointed First Floor Bathroom
- Low Maintenance, Paved Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Detached Garage With Additional Store
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Quiet And Well Established Development
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationVery well presented semi-detached family home perfectly positioned within a quiet and well estabished development in Upper Malone, South Belfast. The property benefits from an excellent location offering ease of access to many leading schools, main arterial roads and public transport services.Finaghy village is within walking distance.
The property has been maintained to an excellent standard and boasts bright and spacious accommodation. The ground floor comprises of a living room and kitchen with dining area on the ground floor. Three generous bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom in white suite is to the first floor.
The property further benefits from a low maintenance, paved rear garden, driveway parking and a detached garage with a separate store.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this fine home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Pvc front door, under stair storage
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.38m (14' 6" x 11' 1")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.26m x 3.38m (17' 3" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units with chrome handles, formica work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, breakfast bar, space for oven and hob, fridge freezer, spot lighting, wood effect flooring
- Access to floored roofspace, linen cloest
- Panel bath with chrome taps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel radiator, spot ighting
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.28m (12' 5" x 10' 9")
Built in double mirror robes
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.92m (13' 4" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.21m (10' 1" x 7' 3")
- Driveway parking to front.
Private, enclosed and paved rear garden.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.21m x 3.23m (17' 1" x 10' 7")
Plumbed for washing machine, sink, light and power
- 3.07m x 1.09m (10' 1" x 3' 7")
Light and power
Travelling down Finaghy Road South from the Upper Malone Road, Redhill Manor is the first development on the left hand side
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »