- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedroom Plus Developed Roof space
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Heating/Double Glazing
- Storage Facility To Side
- Enclosed Decked Patio Area
Ravensdene Park is situated just off the Ravenhill Road and is only a short walk from the Ormeau Road which is a very popular location with independent shops and cafés joining established names and as many local clubs and sports groups as you could wish for. Green, open spaces include Ormeau Park and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where park runs, and outdoor social events are a regular feature. For sporting enthusiasts, the Ulster Rugby stadium and Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs are all within walking distance. The exemplary primary and secondary schools in the area means your educational needs are fully catered for and excellent connections into the City make commuting a breeze. The property itself has been modernised and extended to maximise the living space and comprises three bedrooms, plus developed roof space, spacious lounge to the front with curved bay window, dining room that is open plan to a modern fitted kitchen dining, utility room, downstairs shower suite and first floor bathroom. In addition the property benefits from a gas heating system, double glazing, integral storage facility to the front and enclosed decked patio area to rear. An excellent home in a superb location.
- The Accommodation Comprises
- Stained glass panelled front door with glazed side panels and fan light to entrance hall, wood panelling to walls, timber floor boards sanded and painted. Under stairs storage.
- Lounge 14'3 x 13'6 (4.34m x 4.11m)
- Into Bay. Tiled fireplace with decorative wooden surround, housing open fire, cornice ceiling, double french doors to dining room.
- Dining Room 11'8 x 11'7 (3.56m x 3.53m)
- Floor boards sanded and stained, double Upvc doors providing access to enclosed decked patio area.
Open plan to Kitchen/Dining
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Dining 17'2 x 11'0 (5.23m x 3.35m)
- Excellent range of high and low level built-in units with Oak stained work surfaces, built-in 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel over head extractor fan, double stainless steel oven, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar. Part tiled walls, tiled floor and spotlights.
- Utility Room
- Range of fitted units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Access to enclosed rear yard.
Access to additional storage room to the front.
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- Shower suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w/c.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'9 x 9'8 (4.19m x 2.95m)
- Into Bay. Built in sliding robes.
- Bedroom Two 11'7 x 11'5 (3.53m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom Three 8'11 x 8'6 (2.72m x 2.59m)
- At widest points.
- White Bathroom Suite
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower above, wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor, heated chrome towel rail, Hot press.
- Permanent staircase to developed roof space
- Developed Roof Space 13'3 x 8'8 (4.04m x 2.64m)
- Floored with light power, storage into eaves, skylight window.
- Easily maintained area to front leading to storage area
- Integral Storage Facility 6'5 x 5'9 (1.96m x 1.75m)
- Light, with access through to utility room.
- Outside Rear
- From the dining room access is provided to the enclosed decked patio area.
From the utility room there is access to enclosed yard.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »