- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Private Car Parking on Ground Floor With Remote Control Access
- Extra Large Balcony To Front
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Lift Access To All floors
- Plans For The Recreation Grounds In Front Of Apartment Are Prepared For Consultation Purposes To Include New Clubhouse, New Concert Arena, New Bowling Green, New Tennis Courts & New Children's Play Area. Plans Available To View In Office
Truly superb 2 bedroom first floor apartment with large balcony overlooking tennis courts and sea, being finished to an exacting specification. This property is in one of the best locations the north coast has to offer and is situated immediately adjacent to Ramore Wine bar, Portrush harbour and West Strand beach. This property also benefits from an extremely large balcony to front.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- With lift to first floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With intercom, recessed lights and storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.95m x 4.5m (26' 1" x 14' 9")
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- With stainless steel sink unit, range of high & low level units with tiling between, integrated oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge freezer, dishwasher, plumbed for automatic washing machine, saucepan drawer, recessed lighting & wooden floor.
- With sliding doors to large sit out tiled balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.68m x 3.61m (12' 1" x 11' 10")
Ensuite off with fully clad walk in shower cubicle, wc, whb, towel rail, recessed lighting & tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 3.63m (15' 5" x 11' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With large fully clad walk in shower cubicle with shower & rain shower, wc, whb, towel rail, recessed lighting, tiled floor & extractor fan.
- Outside to rear there is a tarmac drive extending into ground floor car park and private storage.
- Please note that all purchasers will become Shareholders in a Management Company formed to provide buildings insurance and maintain communal areas etc. April 2020: £1510.
Location Travelling along Kerr Street (opposite Barry's) turn right when you reach the harbour and then when you reach the top of the hill turn left, continue along this road and Ramore Green Apartments will be located on your right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »