- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern Townhouse in an exclusive cul de sac development
- Good Sized Lounge with Attractive Fireplace
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Dining Area/Separate Utility Room
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms, including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite and Separate Shower Cubicle
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Allocated Parking Spaces for 2 Cars
- Private Enclosed Garden Area with Sheltered Timber Decked Sitting Area
- Superb location convenient to Belfast and Lisburn
- Within Comfortable Commuting Distance of Many Parts of the Province via the Motorway Network
- Close to Public Rail and Bus Services
- Convenient to an Extensive Range of Amenities in Lisburn Including Leisure Facilities, Transport and Leading Schools
- Close to Harmony Hill Primary School
Additional InformationThis modern property is ideally located within this highly regarded modern cul de sac development. The bright and spacious accommodation has been finished to a higher than normal specification and is beautifully presented throughout, offering modern convenience in a relaxing rural environment. Set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public paths, the lagan towpath and public transport routes, this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- Glazed front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM
- 4.57m x 4.39m (15' 0" x 14' 5")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, glass display cabinet, Franke 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, Smeg 4 ring gas hob with Smeg electric oven under, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, concealed gas fired boiler, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spots. Frosted glass sliding door to concealed utility room with work surfaces, storage units, tiled floor and plumbing for washing machine. Glazed double doors to:
- 4.01m x 3.07m (13' 2" x 10' 1")
Attractive fireplace with granite hearth and gas coal effect fire, glazed door to front
- Storage airing cupboard, access to roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.06m x 3.07m (13' 4" x 10' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.56m x 2.44m (11' 8" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 2.21m (13' 4" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with mixer taps, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan
- Quiet cul de sac development. Enclosed garden with sheltered timber decked sitting area, loose stones and flowerbeds with a variety of planting. Enclosed rear garden area in loose stones
Coming out of Belfast on Upper Malone Road (which becomes the Ballyskeagh Road) keep going onto Lambeg Road, over the stone bridge and the development is on right hand side. Alternatively coming from Lisburn turn right off Queensway opposite McBurney's post office and development is on left hand side
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »