- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Property within Walking Distance of Holywood Town Centre
- Charming Property with Period Features
- Deceptively Spacious
- Open Plan Living/Dining Suitable for Modern Living with Double Doors Leading to Rear Garden
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances and Outlook to Rear Garden
- Living Room/Bedroom Four
- Ground Floor Cloakroom with WC
- Four Bedrooms, Master with Generous En Suite Bathroom
- Family Bathroom Comprising White Suite
- Private & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Within the Catchment Area of a Range of Local Primary and Post Primary Schools
Additional InformationThis is a charming and deceptively spacious property within walking distance of Holywood town centre and Holywood seafront. There is such a short supply of this type of property within this location, that we expect interest to be high.
This home has retained much of its character and original features, as well as being practical for modern day living opening up the ground floor kitchen/living/dining area to open plan with access to the enclosed rear garden. Along with this space there is also a snug room to the front of the property with an open fire, a ground floor bedroom and WC. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, master with generous en suite and a family bathroom. With ample and flexible accommodation located in such a sought after and convenient location this property can be adapted to suit the individual's needs,
Externally there is a private rear garden laid in lawns, which is such an asset to have in this location.
3 Quinville further benefits from uPVC double gazing throughout, uPVC sofits and fascias and gas fired central heating. Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed translucent central lights. Double glazed translucent side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With stone tiled floor.
- 4.4m x 3.8m (14' 5" x 12' 6")
Feature brick fire with brick hearth and timber mantel.
- LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.4m (10' 6" x 7' 10")
Outlook to rear.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- 4.5m x 2.5m (14' 9" x 8' 2")
Kitchen with outlook to rear garden. Range of high and low level units. Integrated dishwasher. Space for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Laminate wood effect work surface. Stainless steel sink and a half with chrome mixer taps. Out look to rear garden. Partially tiled walls. Integrated Indesit oven. Four ring electric Indesit electric hob with stainless steel extractor above. Tiled splashback. Stone tiled floor throughout. Leading to dining/living area.
- LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 8.3m x 3.7m (27' 3" x 12' 2")
Ample space for dining. Sliding glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
- With wall hung wash hand basin with hot and cold taps. Tiled splashback.
- With shelved linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.8m (14' 9" x 12' 6")
Outlook to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with vanity storage below, feature tiled splashback, Velux window, fully enclosed shower cubicle with tiled detail, thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.2m x 3.9m (13' 9" x 12' 10")
With outlook to front with sea glimpses and views over the Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.1m x 3.m (10' 2" x 9' 10")
Velux window with outlook to rear.
- With white suite comprising of low flush WC, wall hung wash hand basin with vanity storage below, partially tiled splashback, bath with tiled splashback and surround, glazed shower screen, thermostatically controlled shower with telephone handle attachment, shelf for toiletries, extractor fan.
- Front patio with mature planting laid in flowerbeds, rear garden mostly laid in lawns.
From the Maypole in Holywood, continue along High Street in the direction of Belfast then turn left into Downshire Road. The second road on the left is Quinville and number three is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »