- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Most Attractive And Well Presented Mid Terrace Cottage Style Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Setting Convenient To Local Shops, Train Station And Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Porch With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace And Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Dining Room With PVC Double Glazed Sliding Doors To Rear And Tiled Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior)
- Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Raised Decking Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Mature Trees And Shrubs Plus Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
A Most Attractive And Well Presented Mid Terrace Cottage Style Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Setting Convenient To Local Shops, Train Station And Lisburn City Centre
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
- 4.97m x 3.55m (16' 4" x 11' 8")
Measurements taken to widest points. Mahogany and marble fireplace with coal and flame effect electric fire. Laminated timber floor. Hotpress.
- DINING ROOM:
- 2.98m x 2.39m (9' 9" x 7' 10")
PVC double glazed sliding doors to Rear. Tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB:
- 3.56m x 1.95m (11' 8" x 6' 5")
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Stainless steel bowl sink with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor.
- Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.53m x 3.34m (11' 7" x 10' 12")
Measurements taken to widest points.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.72m (12' 7" x 12' 2")
Measurements taken to widest points and to include built in robes with fitted interior.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Quadrant shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. PVC panelled walls. Tiled floor
- Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn. Raised decking area. Gravel set flowerbeds with mature shrubs. Garden to front laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Driveway. Gravel set area to entrance door.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Queensway turn onto Lambeg Road. Turn left onto Priory Close. Follow the road to the end. Number 3 Priory Terrace is on the left.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »