- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Red Brick Detached Family Home In Popular Location
- Two Reception Rooms Plus Breakfast /Dining Area in Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Private Garden To Rear
- Integral Garage
- Superb Location Close to Local Schools & Amenities
Additional InformationThis charming, well-proportioned detached home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools, whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter. Also within ease of access to Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings and the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers beautiful, bright and spacious family accommodation with the ground floor comprising two good sized reception rooms, downstairs cloakroom and fitted kitchen with breakfast / dining area. The first floor includes four bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a front driveway/parking area approached through gates and private garden to rear with patio area. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Reception Hall
- Hard wood front door, Couble doors to Lounge, cloakroom under stairs comprising low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls.
- Lounge 18'0 x12'0 (5.49m x 3.66m)
- Attractive marble fireplace and hearth, living flame gas fire, solid strip wood floor.
- Living Room 13'0 x 11'2 (3.96m x 3.40m)
- Kitchen/Dining 14'2 x 13'3 (4.32m x 4.04m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, Neff oven and ceramic 4 ring hob, single drainer stainless steel unit, display cabinet, integrated fridge/freezer plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlights, sliding door to rear.
- First Floor
- Master Bedroom 15'9 x 14'4 (4.80m x 4.37m)
- Ensuite comprising of white suite, corner shower cubicle, low flush w,c,, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed spot lights.
- Bedroom 2 16'9 x 8'8 (5.11m x 2.64m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 13'0 x 9'7 (3.96m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4 13'4 x 8'0 (4.06m x 2.44m)
- Built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- Integral Garage 22'0 x8'8 (6.71m x 2.64m)
- Up and over door, oil fired boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- Attractive lawns to front and rear in lawns, trees and shrubs, PVC oil tank, patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »