How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements.
Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A stunning and very recently built family home in the heart of Lisbane
- Spacious and bright interior with plenty of space to enjoy, relax and entertain in
- Top quality cream gloss kitchen with open plan dining and living room
- Living area in the kitchen benefits from a large multi-fuel stove
- Fitted utility room with plumbing for white goods and additional storage
- Separate lounge with a stunning fireplace and double doors to formal dining
- Dining room with access to the rear garden and the hall
- Downstairs WC with a modern suite and under stair cloak space
- Large and bright entrance hall with feature velux window
- Four double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and the master with a luxury en-suite
- Deluxe family bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Tastefully decorated and finished with neutral colours
- Detached double garage with a perfectly painted floor, light and power
- Fully enclosed rear garden with mature apple and pear trees to enjoy
- Beautifully landscaped flower beds and a flagged patio area
- Within walking distance to public transport and the village amenities
- Excellent value for money and ready to move into
Modern & Mature!
This detached family home will be everything you have ever dreamed of - a masterfully built, spacious and top quality property that is sure to suit any growing family. With a choice of reception rooms that are beautifully decorated and four double bedrooms to enjoy... comfort and an enjoyable lifestyle are a sure thing! Oakwood Park is a special development set in the heart of the countryside with delightful local amenities on your doorstep.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a feature skylight, a superb cream gloss kitchen with quality appliances that has an open plan dining area and living room with a large multi-fuel stove, a fitted utility room, a large lounge with an open fire in a feature fireplace and French doors to the dining room, a formal dining room with access to the rear garden, a downstairs WC and an under stair cloakroom. Upstairs are four bedrooms - two of which have hand crafted fitted wardrobes, and the master benefits from a luxury en-suite shower room, and a deluxe bathroom that benefits from a seperate shower and bath.
The property benefits from a detached double garage that offers excellent storage along with ample room to keep two cars. Both the front and rear gardens have been beautifully landscaped and are kept in perfect order with a range of shrubbery and trees, from apple and pear trees to sweet pea. The rear garden is fully enclosed making it ideal for young children or pets.
Lisbane really is an idyllic setting with Comber and Killinchy on your doorstep and Belfast only a twenty minute drive. A host of top class restaurants and bars are close by and the local tea-shop is within walking distance. Lisbane is a village where everyone smiles and says hello making this a most delightful place to live.
Some think the countryside is a quiet place to live with little to do, but not Lisbane - Mahee Island's challenging golf course, sailing at White Rock, horse-riding at Millbridge and stunning beach ot forest walks are all close by. Enjoyment and relaxation are here in abundance - what a super choice to have to make!
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chander.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Lounge 19'1" x 12'11"
Kitchen/Dining/Living Room 31'2" x 12'10"
Dining Room 11'8" x 10'9"
Master Bedroom 17'2" x 15'1"
En-suite 6'10" x 6'10"
Bedroom 2 15'1" x 12'8"
Bedroom 3 14'9" x 10'5"
Bedroom 4/Study 10'9" x 10'5"
Bathroom 10'5" x 7'9"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views