- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Georgian style semi detached
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Deluxe shower suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Low maintenance gardens
- Cul de sac position
Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, and conveniently positioned just off the Cairnshill Road, 3 Newton Heights is a spacious semi detached home, that offers that little bit extra with accommodation comprises, 4 bedrooms,(1 of which could serve as a home office) a spacious lounge with dining area, 1st floor deluxe shower suite, and a modern fitted kitchen. Outside there are low maintenance gardens to both the front and rear with ample size driveway with off street parking for 2 cars side by side. Convenience is key, with many local amenities within a reasonable distance, including local shops, Forestside shopping centre and Tesco super stores, leading schools, as well as offering ease of access into Belfast City centre. This location is extremely popular and is positioned within the Four Winds area of the City. Chain free, this home should appeal to a wide range of purchasers, view early!
- The accommodation comprises
- PVC double glazed front door to;
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor. Cloaks under stairs.
- Lounge 13'10 x 12'11 (4.22m x 3.94m)
- Solid oak flooring. Tiled fireplace, raised tiled hearth, housing an open fire. Open to Dining area
- Dining area 10'5 x 7'9 (3.18m x 2.36m)
- Solid oak flooring.
- Kitchen/dining area 12'2 x 10'5 (3.71m x 3.18m)
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single drainer 1 ½ bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Double oven, 4 ring hob, extractor canopy. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine.
- First floor
- Bedroom One 12'9 x 11'0 (3.89m x 3.35m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom Two 10'4 x 8'5 (3.15m x 2.57m)
- Laminate floor.
- Bedroom Three 10'4 x 6'2 (3.15m x 1.88m)
- Laminate floor. Additional recess.
- Bedroom Four 10'5 x 6'5 (3.18m x 1.96m)
- Laminate floor. Gas boiler and storage.
- Deluxe shower suite 7'4 x 5'5 (2.24m x 1.65m)
- Comprising large corner fully tiled shower, chrome shower fitting, low flush w.c. With storage below. Fully tiled walls, chrome towel rail, recessed spotlights. Tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking side by side for 2 cars.
- Landscaped garden to front with range of plants, shrubs and trees. Flagged patio area to rear. Two garden sheds.
- Decking area
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »