- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
A SUBERB MID TERRACE HOME CIRCA 1186 SQFT with spacious rear garden
A unique and stylish collection of converted and renovated barns comprising of 3 superb Terraced Cottages and a Detached Cottage style Bungalow. This small and exclusive development is situated within a private courtyard setting with their own spacious gardens and car parking.
‘Mount Eden’ is ideally suited for those looking to enjoy a quieter pace of life in a country setting with convenience of a town nearby. Each property will be completed to a quality turnkey specification, all the modern facilities.
Situated just over a mile from Balloo Village which offers a selection of local day to day amenities, including award winning Balloo House Bistro and fine dining restaurant, Crafty Fox gift shop, convenience store with coffee shop and hardware store, butcher, and petrol station. Daft Eddies restaurant and the Strangford Yacht Club are just a short drive down to Whiterock Bay and Strangford Lough, an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The highly regarded local Primary school at Killinchy feeds a wealth of renowned Grammar schools such as Down High, Campbell College, Strathearn, Bloomfield Collegiate and Regent House.
There are good bus and commuter routes providing access to the surrounding villages and Belfast City Centre which is approximately 30 minutes away.
- Each property has 3 Bedrooms including Master with en-suite
- Driveway graded and stoned and finished with decorative gravel, including kerbing, and pathways
- Black seamless guttering and round PVC downpipes
- Blue/Black slate roof
- All windows to be uPVC double-glazed with argon filled units
- Composite Front & rear external doors with level access
- Internal doors in Oak doors
- Zoned Oil fired central heating
- Cat 6, including data, tv, sky etc provided to all rooms, brushed chrome faces to all fittings
- Doorbell to front door Floor tiling to kitchen/dining/living/hall/utility/Wc/Store/Cloaks
- Bathroom & en-suites - floor tiling and half height wall tiling except shower cubicles
- Wood burning stove
- Fittings provided with stainless steel faces Low voltage spotlights provided to all rooms except for bathrooms (pendant light)
- Fitted Kitchen with oven, electric hob, extractor fan, tall fridge and dishwasher
- White modern Bathroom suite & sanitary ware Hotpress shelving to be provided
- 1m pathway and 3x3m patio area provided to rear of dwellings using concrete paving slabs
- Garden pinkerb to separate all driveways/gardens/paving etc
ACCOMMODATION (all measurents are approximate)
Hall, Stairs and Cloak WC:17’7” x 6’4”
Living room:21’9” x 18’6”
Kitchen & Dining:16’8” x 11’2”
Master Bedroom:12’3” x 8’5” + wr
Bedroom 2:12’4” x 10’0”
Bedroom 3:12’4” x 6’7”
Bathroom:10’3” x 6’3”
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|3 MOUNT EDEN BALLYMACREELY ROAD||£210,000||1,186 sq. feet|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »