- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial, extended detached home.
- Four bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Kitchen open to dining area.
- Separate utility area.
- Downstairs w.c.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Large enclosed gardens.
- Viewing highly recommended.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this substantial, extended detached home within this highly sought after and established residential location. With proximity to schools, nearby amenities and transport links including the Glider service, this large detached home with a privately enclosed, sizeable rear garden is a must see ! Four bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. kitchen open plan to generous dining / entertaining space with feature Upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed feature garden. Separate utility room. White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle. Downstairs w.c. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Off street carparking and well maintained front garden. Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden with decking, flagged patio and feature large brick paviour patio space. A superb home offering lots of potential with plenty of room and we strongly recommend viewing to avoid disappointment. EPC C73
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood double glazed front door to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
- Low flush w.c, tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 16'4 x 11'4 (4.98m x 3.45m)
- Tiled floor, bay window, attractive fireplace, double doors to;
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 18'11 x 12'2 (5.77m x 3.71m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob and underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, breakfast bar, integrated fridge and freezer, open plan to sizeable dining / entertaining space, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to enclosed garden.
- LOUNGE 13'6 x 10'8 (4.11m x 3.25m)
- Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'2 X 10'8 (3.71m X 3.25m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'5 X 10'4 (3.18m X 3.15m)
- Laminated wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM 3 11'1 X 7'11 (3.38m X 2.41m)
- BEDROOM 4 8'1 x 7'1 (2.46m x 2.16m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, separate shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, extractor fan, spotlights, tiled walls and floor.
- Privately enclosed, good sized rear garden, side area, decking, flagged patio and feature large brick paviour patio space, off street carparking / well maintained garden, outside taps.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »