- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid terrace
- Extended home
- Fully refurbished
- Three bedroom
- Two bathrooms
- Two Reception areas
- Off street parking
Additional InformationWe are pleased to offer for sale this fully refurbished, extended mid terrace property on the outskirts of Lisburn in this popular residential area. Only on internal inspection will the potential purchaser fully appreciate the size of this family home and the quality of finish used throughout along with being fully rewired with gas central heating and new double glazed windows. The property comprises large living room with dining area, kitchen with dining/ living area and a downstairs bathroom. On the first floor are three good bedrooms and a new bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a yard to the rear with access to a communal garden and off street parking to the front.
The home is located close to all the local amenities Lisburn has to offer and with the close proximity to the motorway commuting is made easy and about 5-10 minute walk from town centre. The home is also in close to sprucfield, lagan valley hospital, and football pitches with kids park 500 metres away and shop across the road.
With so much to offer at such a reasonable price early viewing is a must
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door leading to entrance hall. Tiled floor. Understair storage.
- Living / Dining Room 21'8" x 13'9" (6.60m x 4.19m)
- Wooden laminate flooring. Fireplace.
- Kitchen 26'2" x 11'5" (7.98m x 3.48m)
- Range of high and low rise units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and hob. Recess for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor. Sliding patio door to rear.
- Shower Room 11'10" x 6'0" (3.61m x 1.83m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin, shower and jet bath. Towel radiator. Fully tiled floor and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom One 11'7" x 8'11" (3.53m x 2.72m)
- Rear facing. Built in robes. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 12'5" x 12'1" (3.78m x 3.68m)
- Front facing. Wooden laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Three 9'6" x 9'2" (2.90m x 2.79m)
- Front facing. Built in robes.
- Bathroom 7'11" x 5'6" (2.41m x 1.68m)
- White suite encompassing low flush W/C, wash hand basin nd bath with overhead shower. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- To the front is a brick paved driveway with off street parking and walk way. To the rear is an enclosed yard with access to a communal grass area and a separate storage area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »