- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1 August
- 6 Months
- Detached farmhouse in beautiful location
- Benefits from extensive refurbishment
- Major road links close by for commuters
- Local shop minutes away
- Public bus services within walking distance
- Modern and spacious living accommodation
- Many original features and characteristics
- Bright and spacious entrance hall
- Downstairs WC and shower room
- Generous lounge with multi-burner, back boiler heating water and radiators
- Modern kitchen including range of appliances with dining area
- Further reception suitable as a family room, office or bedroom
- Utility room
- 3 double bedrooms with views of the countryside
- Modern family bathroom with bath, wc and shower
- Oil fired heating
- Yard to rear with ample parking
- Garage and outhouses for storage
- Stable with 4 Loose Boxes
- Adjacent 2 Acres, including Sand-School
- Short Travelling Distance to Lisburn, Belfast, Sprucefield and Belfast International Airport
- Convenient to local bus service
- Rates paid by landlord
Additional InformationThis detached home holds a beautiful country setting within easy reach for commuters to Lisburn, major road links to Belfast, International Airport and Moira Roundabout. Local shop close by and public bus services within walking distance.
The property offers fantastic modern and spacious living accommodation throughout with many original features and characteristics, viewing highly recommended to appreciate the specification.
Bright and spacious entrance hall, ground floor WC and shower room, generous lounge with brand multi-burner and back boiler fitted, kitchen with range of appliances and dining area, utility room, additional reception room / study on ground floor, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom with bath and separate power shower cubicle. Oil fired heating. Long lane to property and yard to rear with ample parking. Garage and outhouses for storage. 3 stables and 2 acre sand school included in rental price
Includes integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, curtains or blinds and floor coverings throughout.
The property will appeal to a wide range of potential tenants, including those interested in equestrian pursuits.
From Lisburn take Ballinderry Road, Meeting House Road is on the right after School Lane, property lane way is on the left beside the church.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »