This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Stunning 4 Bedroom Victorian Townhouse in a Highly Desirable Area
- Well Positioned Between the Malone Road and Lisburn Road
- A Perfect Blend of Contemporary Living & Full of Original Features & Charm
- Open Plan Living & Dining Room with Parquet Floor & Cast Iron Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Leading to Quaint Private Courtyard
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Luxurious Family Bathroom with Modern White Suite with Feature Mosaic Tiled Wall
- Gas Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating: D55
Additional InformationViewing Times:
1:00pm - 2:00pm Wed 24th Jan
1:00pm - 2:00pm Wed 31st Jan
1:00pm - 2:00pm Fri 2nd Jan
This beautifully presented Victorian townhouse offers the perfect blend of contemporary living combined with an abundance of original character and charm. A most attractive property both externally and internally, this fantastic property is well positioned within close proximity to excellent schooling in the area, the shops, restaurants & trendy wine bars and all other amenities of the Lisburn Road with Belfast City Centre only a short drive away. Comprising four bedrooms, open plan living room with dining area, tasteful fitted kitchen & modern family bathroom with white suite. In addition, the property benefits from an enclosed garden to the front of the property and an enclosed courtyard with seating area and outdoor utility room to the rear. A property not to be missed, we strongly recommend viewing this most impressive family home in what is a highly sought-after location.
Hardwood front door with glazed and stained glass over panel to . . .
Mosaic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling corbels.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE & DINING ROOM - 25' 4" x 11' 10" (7.72m x 3.61m)
(Into bay). Parquet floor, feature fireplace with tiled inset, slate hearth and gas coal effect fire, low voltage spotlights, cornice ceiling, exposed brick wall and shelving. Double doors to . . .
KITCHEN - 10' 2" x 8' 8" (3.09m x 2.65m)
Modern range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel five ring gas hob, Neff stainless steel hood, stainless steel electric oven, part tiled walls, slate tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, door to rear. Velux window, recessed spotlighting.
Low flush WC, vanity unit, heated towel rail, feature curved paneled bath, shower unit, shower screen, ceramic wood effect tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1) - 15' 6" x 13' 12" (4.73m x 4.26m) (Into bay)
Double built in robe and additional built in robe with shelving, cornice ceiling.
10' 10" x 8' 0" (3.31m x 2.45m) Two built-in robes with shelving, cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (3) - 11' 5" x 11' 0" (3.47m x 3.36m)
Sanded and varnished floor boards.
BEDROOM (4) - 11' 0" x 9' 9" (3.36m x 2.96m)
Enclosed courtyard garden.
UTILITY ROOM - 6' 5" x 6' 3" (1.95m x 1.90m)
Gas fired boiler, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »