- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Location
- Ground Floor Duplex Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Shower
- Separate Kitchen
- Coloured Bathroom Suite
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Intercom Entry System
Additional InformationFantastic Apartment in One of North Belfast's Premier Locations
A rare opportunity to purchase a fantastic ground floor duplex apartment in one of North Belfast's premier locations affording breathtaking panoramic views over Belfast Lough and beyond to the County Down coastline. The accommodation comprises spacious lounge with balcony, separate kitchen, fully tiled coloured bathroom and master bedroom incorporating shower room. The property benefits from uPvc double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, intercom entry system and communal parking.
Perfect for the young professional or those looking to 'downsize' but not willing to compromise on location - stunning potential and early viewing is recommended.
- Communal Entrance Porch
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Marble floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Wooden entrance door, granite tiled floor, built-in cupboard/copper cylinder, storage area.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 2.57 (10'7" x 8'5")
- Single panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- En-Suite Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 2.97 x 4.93 (9'9" x 16'2")
- Single panelled radiator.
- Steps Leading To:
- Lounge 6.28 x 5.26 (20'7" x 17'3")
- Double panelled radiator, recessed lighting.
Double Doors To: Juliette Balcony
Door: Leading to covered balcony.
- Kitchen 3.23 x 2.56 (10'7" x 8'5")
- Single bowl inset sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and electric hob, extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Communal grounds, car parking, stunning views.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »