- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Beautiful Grade B2 listed, stone coach house
- Three bedrooms, three reception rooms
- Spacious interior c. 2,000 sq ft
- Most attractive sheltered and privately owned rear garden
- Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
- Within walking distance of the historic town of Donaghadee with its famous lighthouse and harbour
- Gas fired central heating
- Courtyard parking for two cars
- Charming building and environment with real character
- Management charge £150.00 per annum to cover courtyard lighting and maintenance
Additional InformationThe Agents Perspective…
"It is rare to find a property with as much original character as this and even less likely to be able to purchase one.
This is a Grade B2 listed, stone coach house approached by a sheltered courtyard just a pleasant stroll from shops and Donaghadee town with its famous lighthouse and harbour.
The interior is bright,inviting and offers great flexibility for relaxing or entertaining.
Set of by private sheltered gardens to the rear this really is a charming home".
- Painted panelled front door with double glazed panes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.18m x 4.65m (17' 0" x 15' 3")
Oak flooring. Double doors to drawing room.
- Comprising low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 4.65m (21' 6" x 15' 3")
Feature fireplace inset gas fire, finished stone surround and hearth. Oak flooring. Double doors from entrance hall. Recessed lighting. Door to:
- 5.33m x 2.82m (17' 6" x 9' 3")
Slate effect tiled floor. Exposed natural stone wall door to rear garden. Light. Heat. Power. Picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.58m (21' 4" x 11' 9")
Vaulted ceiling. Recessed lighting. Oak flooring. Feature fireplace inset gas fire, finished stone surround and hearth. Half stable door to rear garden. Living room leads to:
- DINING AREA
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Oak flooring, vaulted ceiling, double glazed Velux window and recessed lighting. Open to:
- 5.49m x 3.51m (18' 0" x 11' 6")
Extensive range of oak effect high and low level cupboards, polished granite worktops, part tiled walls, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting. Granite breakfast/coffee point, centre island with circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel under oven, four ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled floor. Double doors to timber sundeck and garden.
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.51m (11' 6" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
Twin Keylite double glazed windows. Built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, recessed lighting. Former hotpress with gas fired central heating boiler.
- Communal courtyard to front with two dedicated parking spaces.
- Private, mature sunny gardens to side and rear in lawns, mature trees and sheltered with hedges. Timber sundeck and garden shed. Private path and gate back to Manor Wood.
From junction of New Road and Donaghadee Road, head towards the town on Moat Street. Take next right into Manor Farm Crescent then second right and first left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »