- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Immaculate three bedroom semi detached property arranged over three floors of approx 1250 sq ft
- Lounge with feature open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with an array of integrated appliances
- Ground floor wc & cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes on the first floor
- Four piece family bathroom suite
- Master bedroom with ensuite & dressing room on the second floor
- PVC double glazed windows & doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Rear garden suitable for family gatherings
- Within walking distance to Tandragee town centre and local parks
- Ideal for first time buyers
3 Madden Close, Tandragee
Hannath welcome onto the market this immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached property arranged over three floors, set within this quiet cul de sac of quality homes. Offering well proportioned family accommodation and a range of integral features which is sure to draw attention from a variety of discerning purchasers. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Located just off Madden Road, Tandragee.
- Entrance Hall 17' 0'' x 6' 11'' (5.18m x 2.11m)
- Via double glazed door. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Alarm control panel. Cloakroom. Access to;
- WC 7' 5'' x 3' 1'' (2.26m x 0.94m)
- Comprising of; low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Wooden flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 15' 1'' x 11' 10'' (4.59m x 3.60m)
- Feature open fireplace. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator. Open plan leading to;
- Kitchen/Dining 19' 3'' x 13' 7'' (5.86m x 4.14m)
- Fully fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and cooker/oven with four ring ceramic hob. Wooden flooring. Partially tiled walls. Spot lights. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC double doors leading to rear patio area.
- First Floor Landing 16' 7'' x 6' 11'' (5.05m x 2.11m)
- Double panel radiator. Access to hot press.
- Bedroom 3 13' 4'' x 11' 10'' (4.06m x 3.60m)
- Rear aspect room. Double panel radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 12' 5'' x 11' 10'' (3.78m x 3.60m)
- Front aspect room. Double panel radiator. Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom 9' 8'' x 7' 1'' (2.94m x 2.16m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; mains shower enclosure, panel bath with tiled splash back, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Second Floor Landing 4' 6'' x 4' 6'' (1.37m x 1.37m)
- Access to;
- Bedroom 1 15' 8'' x 15' 6'' (4.77m x 4.72m)
- Front/aspect room. Two double panel radiators. Eave/loft storage. Velux window. Walk in wardrobe (9'09 x 5'07). Access to;
- Ensuite 9' 2'' x 5' 8'' (2.79m x 1.73m)
- Comprising of; electric shower enclosure, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Double panel radiator. Wooden flooring. Velux window.
- Low maintenance front garden with small shrubbery area. Tarmac driveway. Rear garden mainly laid in paving/decking with small lawn area. Ideal for family gatherings.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »