- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A delightful bungalow that is ready to move into in the heart of Carryduff
- Very well presented with a modern kitchen and bathroom
- White kitchen with open plan dining and living space
- Matching utility room off the kitchen with access to the rear garden and deck
- Cosy lounge with a feature fireplace
- Two well-proportioned double bedrooms and a single
- Modern bathroom with feature tiles
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Decked area leading to a spacious and private rear garden
- Detached garage with light and power
- Super driveway with space for up to four cars
- Ready to move into and enjoy
Additional InformationUn-Lough Your New Home!
This delightful bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff will appeal to a wide range of buyers. It occupies a generous site, a beautiful living room with an open fire where a cosy night in can be enjoyed and a fantastic kitchen with open plan dining that is ideal for modern day family life. It is sure to suit first time buyers, families or those wishing to downsize to home life on one level.
The bungalow comprises an entrance hall, a living room with a feature fireplace, a superb kitchen/diner with a breakfast bar and space for dining, a utility room with access to the rear garden, three bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking for numerous cars that leads to a detached garage. The rear garden is very private, offers a well-maintained lawn and a spacious decked area where you can enjoy some outdoor dining.
Lough Moss park is just a short walk to Carryduff town centre which has a great range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.52m x 3.30m (14'10" x 10'10")
- Kitchen/Diner 6.45m x 4.57m (21'2" x 15')
- Utility Room 2.64m x 2.06m (8'8" x 6'9")
- Bedroom 1 3.63m x 2.69m (11'11" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 2 2.72m x 3.25m (8'11" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.72m x 2.26m (8'11" x 7'5")
- Bathroom 1.85m x 2.69m (6'1" x 8'10")
- Garage 5.66m x 3.45m (18'7" x 11'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »