- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- 4 Bedrooms (2 with En-suite & Walk in Wardrobes) 2 Receptions Detached Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Condensing Boiler)
- Double Glazed Windows
- uPVC Fascia, Soffits & Pointing
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Well Laid Out Spacious Family Accommodation
- Choice Corner Site With Spacious Driveway
- Close Proximity To Coleraine Town Centre, Shops, University of Ulster, Bus/Train Station & All Other Town Amenities
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating D62
- Rarely does an opportunity arise to purchase a family home finished and maintained to the highest of standards as this spacious well laid out bungalow. Offering 4 bedrooms (2 with en-suites and walk in wardrobes) and 2 receptions rooms and being conveniently located within close distance to Coleraine town centre, schools, Univeristy of Ulster, bus/train station and also only a short drive to both Portrush & Portstewart. Only upon internal inspection will you truly appreciate the time and effort the current owners have went to in maintaining this fantastic property.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With tiled flooring.
- Lounge 4.80m x 3.58m (15'9 x 11'9)
- With feature wall mounted electric fire, 'Karndean' flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.08m x 4.01m (16'8 x 13'2)
- Fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with under lighting, part tiled walls, 'Dekton' worktops and upstands, glass display cabinet with lights, stainless steel sink unit, space for cooker, extractor fan, space for American style fridge freezer, wine rack, space for microwave, plumbed for dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed lights, tiled flooring.
- Shower Room
- With oversized walk in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, wc, heated towel rail, mirrored cabinet with light, hotpress, tiled flooring
- Bedroom 1 3.53mx 3.15m (11'7x 10'4)
- With 'Karndean' flooring. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed lights, extractor fan. Walk in wardrobe with rails, shelves, shoe rack and overhead storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.48m x 3.05m (11'5 x 10'0)
- With fitted mirrored sliderobes, 'Karndean' flooring.
- Rear Hallway
- With 'Karndean' flooring leading to:-
- Sun Room 4.17m x 3.68m (13'8 x 12'1)
- With recessed lighting, 'Karendean' flooring.
- Bedroom 3 3.96m x 3.53m (13'0 x 11'7)
- With 'Karndean' flooring. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, recessed lights, extractor fan. Walk in wardrobe with rails, drawers, shelving, shoe rack and overhead storage.
- Bedroom 4 5.94m x 2.49m (19'6 x 8'2)
- With fitted sliderobes, 'Karndean' flooring.
- Utility Room 2.46m x 1.88m (8'1 x 6'2)
- With stainless steel sink unit, eye and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Property approached by a spacious asphalt driveway with ample parking. Garden to front and side laid in lawn with screened area's with selection of plants and shrubs. Fully enclosed paved area to rear. Outside tap and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »