- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Deceptively Spacious Mid Terrace Property In The Popular Sydenham Area
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms On The First Floor
- Good Size Lounge With Attractive Hole In Wall Fireplace With Wood Burning Stove
- Modern Kitchen With 'White Gloss' Units And Generous Dining Area
- Modern White Bathroom Suite With Partly Tiled Walls
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Presented Accommodation With Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient Location In The Heart Of Sydenham Close To Many Local Amenities
A deceptively spacious mid terrace property in the heart of Sydenham, offering great living space on the ground floor. On entry this property comprises good size lounge with a feature hole in wall fireplace with wood burning stove. Modern kitchen with a range of 'white gloss' units and generous dining area leading to rear entrance hall and modern white bathroom suite. The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms. The accommodation also includes gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows. A convenient location close to many local amenities including the Sydenham Train Stop and shops and restaurants on the popular Belmont Road. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Lounge 12'4 x 10'1 (3.76m x 3.07m)
- Feature hole in wall fireplace with wood burning burner stove
- Kitchen/Dining Area 13'7 x 9'2 (4.14m x 2.79m)
- Modern range of low and high level white high gloss units, with wood effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated washing machine and partly tiled walls.
- Rear Entrance Hall
- Modern white bathroom suit comprising of panel bath with taps, shower screen, telephone handle shower, pedestal wash hand basin with taps, low flush wc, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 10'1 (4.14m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 8'0 (2.82m x 2.44m)
- Enclosed rear yard
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »