- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Three Storey End Townhouse In A Popular Residential Setting
- Five Bedrooms (Two With Ensuite Shower Rooms)
- Living Room With Bay Window
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- First Floor Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Second Floor Bathroom In Contemporary White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Convenient To Belfast City Centre, Titanic Quarter & C S Lewis Square
- Close To Belfast City Airport, Public Transport Links & Connswater Retail Park
Additional InformationThis spacious three storey end townhouse comes to the market and will no doubt appeal to those seeking a home offering a great family accommodation.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and WC, living room with bay window and a fitted kitchen with dining area. On the first floor is the master bedroom with ensuite shower room and dressing room, bedroom two and a bathroom. On the second floor, there are three further bedrooms (one with an ensuite shower room) and a further bathroom in white suite. Outside, there is an enclosed rear garden with off street parking space.
Located within walking distance of so many excellent amenities such as the Comber Greenway, Connswater Retail Park, as well as shops and public transport links, local schools, Ballyhackamore, Belfast City Centre and Titanic Quarter are all within easy reach.
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood flooring.
- Contemporary white suite. Push button WC. Wash hand basin. Solid wood floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.75m (19' 7" x 15' 7")
(to bay) Fireplace with gas fire and granite hearth. Recessed spotlights.
- 5.97m x 5.26m (19' 7" x 17' 3")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. 4 ring stainless steel gas hob and splash back. Stainless steel extractor fan. Under oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Centre island. Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed French doors to outside. Recessed spotlights.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and part wall tiling. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4")
Laminate wood flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.86m (13' 9" x 12' 8")
- DRESSING ROOM/WALK-IN ROBE:
- 1.68m x 1.09m (5' 6" x 3' 7")
- Contemporary white suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Linen cupboard.
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.15m x 2.54m (10' 4" x 8' 4")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.57m x 2.06m (8' 5" x 6' 9")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.86m x 2.54m (12' 8" x 8' 4")
Laminate wood flooring. Built-in robe. Access to roofspace via pull down ladder with light and part flooring.
- Contemporary white suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button WC. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
- Tarmac driveway parking. Gardens in lawns. Timber shed. Outside tap and light.
Off Lewis Drive, Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
88th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »