- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A stunning semi-detached property located in the Four Winds
- Recently refurbished to a very high standard throughout
- Spacious living room with an oak floor and under stair storage
- Fantastic open plan kitchen and dining room
- Master bedroom with fitted sliderobes and an en-suite
- A further two bedrooms with built-in storage
- Modern bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Floored roofspace accessed via a Slingsby style ladder
- Gas heating and double glazed throughout
- Private rear garden with a sunny south westerly aspect
- Front garden in lawn with a spacious driveway
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
- Within the catchment area for leading schools
Additional InformationA Fabulous Fit!
This stunning semi-detached home located in the popular Laurelgrove area of the Four Winds has recently been refurbished to a very high standard. Upgrades include a fantastic kitchen with an insulated roof added to the conservatory area, a contemporary en-suite, a modern bathroom, new windows and gas heating. It further benefits from a south west facing garden and no onward chain so you can simply move in and enjoy all it has to offer once you collect the keys.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall, a spacious living room with an oak floor and a superb open plan kitchen and dining room with a Belfast sink and an integrated oven & hob. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with clever slide robes that provide access to a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further two bedrooms with built-in storage and a modern bathroom.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden offers a sunny south westerly aspect, a lawn and a patio area that is the perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
Laurelgrove Avenue is located in the Four Winds area, only ten minutes into Belfast City Centre and within walking distance to Four Winds complex that offers a choice of dining options and a sports bar. Knockbracken driving range and Footgolf are both located nearby and there are fantastic local schools in the area.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.90m x 4.55m (16'1" x 14'11")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.08m x 4.70m (16'8" x 15'5")
- Master Bedroom 2.97m x 3.53m (9'9" x 11'7")
- Bedroom 2 2.64m x 2.26m (8'8" x 7'5")
- Bedroom 3 1.83m x 3.05m (6' x 10')
- Bathroom 1.65m x 2.01m (5'5" x 6'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »