How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A stunning detached property located on the outskirts of Ballynahinch
- Finished to a very high specification and located on a private landscaped site
- Wonderful lounge with a feature sandstone fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Lovely living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire
- Fabulous family room with a solid wood floor
- Superb kitchen with a centre island and Corian work surfaces
- Spacious dining/sun room with a vaulted ceiling and access to the garden
- Modern utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods
- Downstairs WC with a white two piece suite
- Master bedroom benefiting from a contemporary en-suite and a dressing room
- A further three well-proportioned double bedrooms
- Luxury bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower
- Spacious landing with a large shelved hot press
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed throughout
- Surrounding landscaped gardens of approximately one acre
- Westerly decked area that is perfect for entertaining on
- Excellent double garage with light, power and roller doors
- Remote controlled entrance gates leading to a sweeping driveway
- Located at the end of a private lane that serves only three properties
- Convenient location within easy reach of Belfast and Lisburn
This wonderful property located on a private site offers approximately 3,250 sq. ft. of living space that is perfect for modern day family life. You could not fail to be impressed from the moment you arrive when the automated wrought iron gates open to reveal a stunning property sitting on private grounds of just over one acre. A lot of meticulous planning has gone into the design and layout of the property to ensure a life of luxury and comfort. The bespoke kitchen really is something special, benefiting from Corian work surfaces, a centre island and a modern range of units that make it extremely impressive. Every tiny detail has already been taken care of and the property has been finished with first class products throughout so that you can simply move in and make the most of your new home!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall, a wonderful lounge with a sandstone fireplace, a living room with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a family room with a solid wood floor, a dining/sun room with a vaulted ceiling and access to the rear, a stunning kitchen with a centre island and Corian work surfaces, a utility room with fitted units and plumbing for white goods, and a downstairs WC with a two piece suite. Upstairs comprises a spacious landing that could certainly house a study area, a master bedroom benefiting from a dressing room and a contemporary en-suite, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
Externally the property is accessed via a private lane that leads to remote controlled gates onto a sweeping driveway that leads to a detached double garage. There are wonderful surrounding gardens of approximately one acre that are beautifully landscaped and a fantastic deck that benefits from a westerly aspect making it perfect for enjoying supper and a drink!
Although the property is surrounded by glorious and picturesque countryside, Belfast and Lisburn are within easy commuting distance. Spa Golf Club and Ballynahinch Rugby Club are both easily accessible while local amenities are not far away with Ballynahinch being within a short drive.
ContactTo arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Living Room 19' x 15'2"
Kitchen/Dining Room 25'10" x 18'11"
Dining Room/Sun Room 13'1" x 12'9"
Lounge 19'8 x 13'8"
Family Room 14'5" x 13'1"
Utility Room 13'8" x 8'2"
WC 8'2" x 4'10"
Master Bedroom 17' x 15'
En-suite 13'3" x 8'2"
Bedroom 2 15'5" x 15'3"
Bedroom 3 19'8" x 13'9"
Bedroom 4 13'1" x 10'3"
Bathroom 10' x 8'
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views