- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Appointed Unique Extended Semi Detached Property In Extremely Popular Location
- Beautifully Presented And Extended Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms & Bedroom 3 Currently Used As Office / Dressing Room
- Extended Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Living / Dining Area With Centre Island & By-Folding Doors Leading To Patio Area
- Fully Tiled Luxury Bathroom And Fully Tiled Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating (Under floor on ground floor) And Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Rear Patio Garden With A Selection Of Plants & Shrubs
- Driveway Parking
- Popular And Convenient South Belfast Location
Additional InformationSituated in the heart of Stranmillis village, this unique extended semi-detached property will provide an excellent home for the young professional, family or those downsizing in today's market.
The property itself has been tastefully extended and exceptionally well presented throughout providing accommodation of two generous bedrooms, office, and a superb spacious open plan living / dining / kitchen with by-folding doors with a fully tiled luxury bathroom and ensuite.
In addition, the property is well placed within the development providing driveway parking and fully enclosed rear patio garden.
The Stranmillis area is increasingly popular with a whole host of buyers who appreciate the convenience of the location close to local amenities, schooling, and Belfast city centre.
To arrange a private appointment to view please contact our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Double glazed wooden door leading to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING / DINING AREA:
- 12.17m x 5.04m (39' 11" x 16' 6")
Range of high and low level units. Integrated fridge/freezer. 'Bosch' electric oven. 'Bosch' combi oven and warming drawer. 'Bosch' five ring ceramic hob with stainless steel and glass extractor fan. 'Bosch' integrated washer/dryer, and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit. Island unit with granite work surface. Porcelain tiled floor. Low voltage spotlighting. Skylights and by-folding door with electric UV protection blinds.
- Access to floored roof space. Shelved cupboard. Hotpress with 'Worcester' gas boiler. Low voltage lighting.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM:
- 5.37m x 3.46m (17' 7" x 11' 4")
Low voltage spotlighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Low voltage spotlighting. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.32m x 3.3m (10' 11" x 10' 10")
- BEDROOM (3) / OFFICE:
- 3.06m x 1.77m (10' 0" x 5' 10")
Built-in mirror sliderobes and built-in cupboard.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bath. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls and floor. Low voltage spotlighting.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Driveway parking to the front for two vehicles. Front flowerbeds and garden in lawn. Enclosed raised back garden with well stocked flowerbeds.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »