- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Period Semi Detached Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Mature Private Rear Garden
- Highly Regarded Location
Additional InformationMost Attractive Period Semi Detached Residence Set Within This Highly Regarded Location
Holding a prime position within this beautiful tree lined Avenue this attractive red brick period semi detached residence offers the perfect family sized accommodation. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom to first floor. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, utility area, double glazed windows and retains much period detail. A mature site with off street car parking and south facing rear garden combines with a most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, Cliftonville Golf Course and excellent local shopping all close by.
Immediate internal viewing strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Solid entrance door.
- Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, cornice ceiling, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 3.47 x 4.74 (11'5" x 15'7")
- Into bay, attractive feature fireplace, cornice ceiling, panelled radiators.
- Living Room 3.75 x 3.66 (12'4" x 12'0")
- Double panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Kitchen 3.42 x 2.54 (11'3" x 8'4")
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, wall mounted gas boiler, under stairs cloaks.
- First Floor
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.70 x 2.91 (12'2" x 9'7")
- Double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Bedroom 4.64 x 4.69 (15'3" x 15'5")
- Into bay, built-in cupboard, 2 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3.69 x 2.86 (12'1" x 9'5")
- Double panelled radiator, Velux roof light.
- Bedroom 4.70 x 3.83 (15'5" x 12'7")
- Panelled radiator, Velux roof light.
- Covered Area 2.67 x 3.66 (8'9" x 12'0")
- Utility area, plumbed for washing machine.
- Driveway and garden to front, rear garden in patio and mature trees and shrubs.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »