3 Killycor Avenue, Claudy BT47 4BX
4 Bed Terrace house For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
A well presented four bedroom mid terrace dwelling, situated in this popular residential area of similar type properties offering convenience to nearby village amenities. This easily maintained property has been well tended by its present owners and is sure to appeal to first time buyers or those seeking an investment opportunity. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Four bedroom accommodation
Oil fired heating
PVC double glazing
Well presented throughout
Convenient to village amenities
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Decking area to rear
Available with early occupation
Capital Rateable Value: £60,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F38
- Entrance Hall:-
- Carpeted; leading to:-
- 13’0” x 11’9” (3.96 x 3.58 m) : fireplace with metal and tiled inset and hearth; ‘Pine’ surround and overmantle; power points; brass light switches.
- 21’4” x 11’2” (overall) (6.50 x 3.40 m) : eye and low level cupboards; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; electric hob with underoven; space for automatic washing machine; mosaic tiling over worktops and splashback over cooker; tiled floor; chrome power points; French patio doors to rear garden.
- Downstairs Bathroom:-
- 9’7” x 5’10” (overall) (2.92 x 1.77 m) : fully tiled with corner bath; close coupled w.c.;
suspended wash-hand basin; ‘Triton Amber III’ electric shower unit over bath; extractor fan.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 11’4” x 9’10” (3.45 x 2.99 m) : built-in single wardrobe with space for hanging and shelved storage; power points; laminate floor.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 8’7” x 8’2” (2.61 x 2.48 m) : double built-in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space; laminate floor; power points; radiator cover.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 8’7” x 7’11” (2.61 x 2.41 m) : laminate floor; power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 13’0” x 11’9” (overall) (3.96 x 3.58 m) : carpeted; power points.
- 9’4” x 4’8” (2.84 x 1.42 m) : low flush w.c.; bath; suspended wash-hand basin; tiling
around bath and wash-hand basin; laminate flooring; suspended mirror cosmetic cup-
- Low maintenance garden to front enclosed by fence. Rear garden fully enclosed with
lawn laid in grass; elevated decking area; clothesline; outside tap and lighting; fuel store.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »