- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Mid Terrace Three Storey Property
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Large Living Room into Bay Window
- Hand Painted Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyers, Young Professional or Family Alike
- Within Walking Distance to Ballyhackamore and Belmont Villages
- Offering Excellent Convenience to Belfast City Centre and a Range of Local Schools
- Situated Beside the Comber Greenway with Cycling Commute to City Centre and Comber
Additional InformationThis bright spacious well maintained three storey terrace property is located within walking distance to the hustle and bustle of Ballyhackamore and Belmont villages and is near a superb range of schools for all ages and Connswater shopping centre. Also close at hand is George Best City Airport and Belfast city centre within easy commuting distance via the Glider route.
The accommodation comprises of large lounge into bay window, hand painted fully fitted kitchen and four well proportioned bedrooms. Of particular note is the recently installed bathroom with white suite. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and enclosed rear courtyard.
Affording such excellent convenience, we feel sure this home will create instant interest on today's market and will particularly appeal to young professional or family alike.
- Hardwood front door, glazed top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, picture rail, cornice ceiling, glazed inner door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.49m x 3.12m (24' 7" x 10' 3")
Measurements into bay window.
Oak laminate wooden floor, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, cornice ceiling, uPVC double glazed access door to yard, storage under stairs.
- 4.62m x 1.91m (15' 2" x 6' 3")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan above, built-in oven, hand painted tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, built-in display unit, glazed access door to yard.
- FIRST FLOOR RETURN:
- White suite comprising: pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in shower unit, PVC panelled splashback, fully tiled walls, airing cupboard with built-in Valiant gas fired boiler, hatch to roofspace, tongue and groove ceiling, extractor fan.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.25m (13' 6" x 10' 8")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.36m (10' 2" x 7' 9")
- Hatch to roofspace, built-in cupboard.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.35m (13' 5" x 11' 0")
Cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.39m (10' 2" x 7' 10")
- Enclosed rear yard with water tap, ideal for barbecue area, with artificial grass.
Kerrsland Crescent is located off the Upper Newtownards Road at Ballyhackamore village.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »