- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property In The Popular Bloomfield Area
- Spacious Through Lounge To Dining Room
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms And Modern Bathroom On First Floor
- Modern Kitchen With Built In Oven And Attractive 'White Gloss' Units
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- New Carpet Throughout And Some Redecoration
- Enclosed Rear Yard With Bin Access
- Convenient Location To Shops, Cafes And New Glider Bus System In City Centre
An excellent well maintained mid terrace property in the heart of Bloomfield, off Bloomfield Avenue, close to many local amenities including the new Glider Bus System into Belfast City Centre. Comprising through lounge to dining room and modern kitchen with attractive range of 'white gloss' units. Two good sized bedrooms and modern white bathroom with built in shower over bath. A well presented first time buyer home with little or no maintenance and within walking distance of many shops, buses and Ballyhackamore Village.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 10'5 x 9'6 (3.18m x 2.90m)
- (into bay).
- Archway To:
- Dining Room 10'5 x 10'1 (3.18m x 3.07m)
- Storage cupboard under stairs.
- Kitchen 13'4 x 5'6 (4.06m x 1.68m)
- Modern range of high and low level 'white gloss' units, wooden laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in under oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 13'1 x 8'9 (3.99m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 2 10'4 x 8'3 (3.15m x 2.51m)
- Bathroom 7'9 x 6'1 (2.36m x 1.85m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, built in shower, built in shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, cupboard with gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting, full PVC wall cladding and ceramic tile flooring.
- Small concrete area to front.
Enclosed rear yard.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »