- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Property Located Just Off The Gransha Road
- Spacious Living Room With A Range Of Built In Furniture
- Modern Kitchen/Dining Area With Access To Rear
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite
- Modern Family Bathroom With Panelled Shower Bath
- Driveway To Front And Landscaped Garden To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Of Local Amenities
An excellent red brick semi detached property located in the much sought after Gransha Road, just off the Old Dundonald Road. Ideally located within walking distance to the David Lloyd Leisure Facility and East Point Village and its vast array of shops and cafes and main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, lounge with built in wall of furniture and newly fully fitted luxury kitchen open to a dining area. Furthermore, the first floor offers three bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite attractive white bathroom suite with panel bath with shower over. Also benefitting from a private enclosed rear garden in lawn, paved off street parking area, PVC double glazing and gas fired central heating. High demand is expected for this property and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Solid strip wood flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Lounge 16'2 x 10'6 (4.93m x 3.20m)
- Excellent range of built in furniture to include, tv stand, drinks cabinet, storage and solid strip wood flooring.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 17'3 x 11'3 (5.26m x 3.43m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, quartz work surface, stainless steel sink unit, 'Zanussi' stainless steel oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan, 'Zanussi' microwave, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, fully tiled flooring and double glazed sliding door to garden.
- Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder and gas boiler.
- Bedroom 1 11'4 x 10 (3.45m x 0.25m)
- En Suite
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 2 12'8 x 8'0 (3.86m x 2.44m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 3 8'0 x 6'8 (2.44m x 2.03m)
- Laminate strip wood flooring.
- White suite comprising panelled shower bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, velux window, fully tiled walls and fully tiled flooring.
- Driveway to front.
Landscaped garden to rear in lawn, patio area and flowerbeds with fencing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »