This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fine mid terrace property
- Two bedrooms including spacious main bedroom
- Well proportioned lounge/dining room
- Kitchen with integrated electrical appliances
- Modern white bathroom suite
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors
- Oil Fired central heating
- Recently redecorated and ready to move into
Conveniently situated within a few minutes walk of Newtownards town centre this fine mid terrace property has been extensively renovated and recently redecorated throughout and would make an ideal home for a first time buyer or as a buy to let investment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Enclosed entrance porch. Ceramic tiled floor. Vestibule door.
- Entrance Hall
- Laminate flooring
- Lounge/Dining Room
- 5.59m x 3.3m (18' 4 x 10' 10)
Brick fireplace. Tiled hearth. Laminate flooring. Storage cupboard under stairs.
- 3.63m x 2.36m (11' 11 x 7' 9)
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Mixer taps. Excellent range of fitted high and low level white units. Contrasting grey work surfaces. Stainless steel under bench electric oven and counter top ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Part wall tiling. Extractor hood. Stairs to ........
- FIRST FLOOR
- Linen press. Hot press. Copper cylinder Wilson immersion heater.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.29m x 2.97m (14' 1 x 9' 9)
To the front.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.54m x 2.46m (8' 4 x 8' 1)
- White suite. Comprising panel bath, mixer taps, hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Walls tiled around shower. Tiled splash back to basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- Enclosed rear yard. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside light.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
How much will it cost?
(in last 30 days)
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »