- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Quite Superb Detached Home Tucked Away in Quiet Lane in the Heart of Glenavy
- Spacious Reception Hall with Separate WC Off
- Generous Bright Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Stunning Contemporary Luxury Fitted Kitchen with Highest Quality Finish
- Separate Utility Room
- Separate Living Room to the rear with open Fireplace
- Dining Room Off Living Room
- Rear Conservatory overlooking south facing rear garden
- 4 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Early Viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis quite superb detached home is tucked away in a private lane in the heart of Glenavy village and is close commuting distance of Belfast, Lisburn and the International Airport
This particular home has seen a fabulous rear conservatory and a garage conversion to make it even more appealing to modern family living.
This is further enhanced by well-proportioned bedrooms and the house is in exceptional order throughout with a private south facing rear garden.
Overall it is superbly suited to cater for every aspect and more of modern day living. In close proximity to the A26, local schools and amenities
Early inspection is essential to appreciate it in its entirety and so as not to miss out on what is a fabulous home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door and matching side panels, ceramic tiled floor.
- Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, low flush wc, vanity sink unit, extractor fan, storage under stairs.
- 2.92m x 4.85m (9' 7" x 15' 11")
Feature fireplace with ceramic tiled hearth, electric fire inset.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.76m x 3.87m (15' 7" x 12' 8")
Laminate wood floor, feature fireplace with cast iron inlay and tiled hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling, open through to...
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.06m x 2.87m (10' 0" x 9' 5")
Laminate wood floor, open to family room.
- 3.29m x 3.45m (10' 10" x 11' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, UPVC double glazed style door out to rear patio.
- 5.46m x 3.46m (17' 11" x 11' 4")
(into alcove) Ceramic tiled floor, range of high and low level units with ceramic tiled splashbacks, 5 ring gas hob, Kenwood electric stove, uPVC double glazed patio doors out to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 1.6m (9' 9" x 5' 3")
Ceramic tiled floor, low level units to match kitchen, plumbed for dishwasher, washer/drier, oil boiler, single door out to side.
- Large hotpress off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.6m x 4.m (11' 10" x 13' 1")
Integrated slide robes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corer shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.37m x 4.39m (11' 1" x 14' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.99m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.7m x 2.19m (8' 10" x 7' 2")
Laminate wood effect floor.
- Floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, vanity sink unit, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, extractor fan.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with sheltered sitting area which gets the sun for the best part of the day. Flat lawn and feature shrubs beds. Oil Tank.
Travelling through Glenavy village immediately after the Chestnut Glen development on your right, Hopecroft is a cul de sac on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »