- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Accommodation Comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Units
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
3 Hilden Crescent, Lisburn
An excellent two bedroom mid terrace home well presented and maintained throughout, the property is located just of the Low Road and is set within this popular location convenient to local shops, schools, rail and bus routes. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, ceramic tiled floor, built-in storage cupboard.
- Lounge 10' 8'' x 16' 9 (3.25m x 5.10m) (At Widest Point)
- Feature fireplace, 2 single panel radiators.
- Kitchen / Dining 9' 2'' x 12' 8 (2.79m x 3.86m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, built-in hob and oven, glazed display unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, understairs storage space, uPVC rear door, single panel radiator.
- 1st Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace, hotpress shelved and lagged, single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 1 10' 1'' x 10' 7 (3.07m x 3.22m) (At Widest Point)
- Double panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 9' 3'' x 9' 10 (2.82m x 2.99m)
- Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with Triton electric shower and glass shower door, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, single panel radiator.
- Small rear garden with paved patio area, plastic oil storage tank, oil fired boiler in housing.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
134th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »