- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious lounge
- Excellent refitted kitchen open plan to dining area and sun room
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Refitted Bathroom
- Two first floor bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired heating
- Alarm system
- Extensive use of solid light oak flooring
- Beautifully maintained gardens
Additional InformationA home that ticks all the boxes!!!!
Location - minutes walk from schools, shops, Hilden Train Halt and a regular bus service.
Space - the accommodation is deceptively spacious with over 1,400 sq ft of living space.
Presentation - is best described as contemporary and stunning.
The present owners have extended and completely refurbished the property from top to bottom creating a wonderful family friendly home.
The ground floor consists of a spacious lounge, fabulous extended kitchen with dining and living area, two bedrooms and refitted bathroom. On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms and an ensuite shower room.
The private rear garden has been beautifully paved creating a lovely low maintenance secluded garden.
We expect demand to be strong - view soon!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC composite entrance door with side panels. Solid light oak flooring. Pine panelled ceiling. Built in storage cupboard. Wood panelled ceiling.
- 4.762m x 4.363m (15' 7" x 14' 4")
Feature fireplace with electric fire inset, tiled hearth. Coved ceiling. Solid light oak flooring.
- REFITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA AND SUN ROOM:
- 7.87m x 4.376m (25' 10" x 14' 4")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Built in hob and double oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Recessed lights. Tiled floor. Vaulted ceiling in sun room with velux windows and recessed lights. UPVC double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 2.99m x 2.965m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
Built in cupboard. Solid light oak flooring.
- BEDROOM FOUR:
- 4.994m x 2.965m (16' 5" x 9' 9")
Solid light oak flooring. French doors to rear.
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps. Shower screen. Mira Sport electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. PVC panelled walls. Heated chrome towel rail.
- Access to eave storage. Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.94m x 3.45m (12' 11" x 11' 4")
Walk in wardrobe. Recessed lights. Access to eaves storage. Solid light oak flooring. Velux windows.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite. Corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Access to eaves storage. Extractor fan. Tiled walls. Heated chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.96m x 2.9m (13' 0" x 9' 6")
Access to eaves storage. Solid light oak flooring.
- Tarmac driveway. Front and side garden in lawn with shrubs enclosed by fencing. Beautifully paved rear garden, completely enclosed by fencing. Outside light and tap. Outside power point.
Off Grand Street, Lisburn
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »