3 Hawthorn Hill, Newtownards BT23 8ET
4 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Stunning, Detached Family Home In a Popular Residential Location
- Large Family Kitchen With Integrated Appliances, Open To Breakfast Area
- Fitted Utility Room And Downstairs WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Four Double Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom Suite With Corner Bath And Separate Shower
- Large Driveway And Well Maintained Gardens To Front And Rear
- Close To Newtownards Town Centre And A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis beautiful, family home is located close to Newtownards Town Centre in one of the most popular residential developments. At approximately 1800 sq ft, this property offers an exceptionally amount of space and ample storage for a growing families needs.
The ground floor comprises living room, family room opening to dining room, large open plan kitchen with breakfast area, utility room and downstairs wc.
The first floor offers four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and family bathroom with corner bath and separate shower.
Externally the property is approached by a large sweeping driveway with ample parking for several cars and large detached garage. The surrounding front and rear gardens are well maintained and the large, enclosed rear garden in lawn benefits from a patio area providing excellent space for entertaining.
This property provides the perfect opportunity to purchase the ideal commuter base for Bangor, Belfast and beyond and within walking distance to a range of local amenities and the popular Abbey Primary School. This family home has much to offer and will not disappoint so we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Outside light.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Living Room 12'3 x 11'1 (3.73m x 3.38m)
- Family Room 16'9 x 13'3 (5.11m x 4.04m)
- Feature Cotswold Limestone fireplace with gas fire inset. Double doors to -
- Dining Room 10'3 x 9'7 (3.12m x 2.92m)
- Polished laminate flooring.
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18'9 x 11'4 (5.72m x 3.45m)
- Shaker kitchen with a range of high and low level units in 'Beech and cream' with laminate work surfaces, single drainer one and a half tub Franke Fragranite sink unit, Belling Rangemaster 110 cooker, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, display cabinets, feature brick inglenook style extractor hood, solid Beech breakfast bar, overhead pelmet, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tiled floor.
- Utility Room 11'1 x 6'5 (3.38m x 1.96m)
- Range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, wine rack, oil fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor and door leading to side garden.
- First Floor
- Access to partially floored and insulated roofspace. Hot press with pressurised hot water system.
- Bedroom 1 16'3 x 13'2 (4.95m x 4.01m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- Ensuite 9'5 x 4'8 (2.87m x 1.42m)
- Off white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding shower doors and overhead Thermo shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 13'7 x 11'8 (4.14m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 3 13'2 x 10'3 (4.01m x 3.12m)
- Bedroom 4 14'4 x 9'6 (4.37m x 2.90m)
- Bathroom 8'8 x 7'8 (2.64m x 2.34m)
- Off white suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle with sliding shower doors and overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Approached by a large driveway providing ample parking for several cars. Front garden in lawn with laurel hedging.
Enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio area, outside tap, oil storage tank and outside lights.
- Detached Garage 19'3 x 9'3 (5.87m x 2.82m)
- Roller door, light and power, internally plastered, side door and window.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »