- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional luxury detached family residence located on a prime site in the much sought after Hartley Hall development, Shore Road, Greenisland.
- Lounge with feature fireplace.
- Open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining overlooking private rear garden with island unit, stone work tops, integrated appliances and separate Utility.
- 3 Bathrooms; Ground floor W.C, Family Bathrooms and Master En-suite Bathroom.
- 4 Bedrooms, master with built in robes and sea view.
- Generous fully enclosed and private rear garden with lawn and patio area.
- Off road parking for 2 cars on Tarmac drive.
- Within easy commuting distance of Belfast & close to a multitude of amenities such as well regarded schools and recreational centers..
- Gas Fired Central Heating.
- Double Glazed throughout.
Hartley Hall, Carrickfergus
- Hard wood entrance door.
- Reception Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Cloaks 3' 3'' x 7' 1'' (0.99m x 2.16m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, sink with tiled splash back, low flush W.C, extractor fan.
- Lounge 12' 6'' x 15' 11'' (3.81m x 4.85m)
- Feature fireplace with inset gas fire & stone surround.
- Kitchen / Living / Dining 19' 10'' x 26' 1'' (6.04m x 7.94m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, Recessed spotlights. Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and island with breakfast bar. 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan. Fan assisted oven, integrated fridge freezer & dishwasher. Part tiled walls. PVC double doors to rear garden.
- Utility Room 10' 4'' x 3' 10'' (3.15m x 1.17m)
- Ceramic tiled floor. Stainless steel sink unit & drainer, plumbed for washing machine, storage. PVC door to rear garden.
- 1st Floor Landing.
- Hot Press, Roof space access (fully floored)
- Master Bedroom 13' 0'' x 15' 3'' (3.96m x 4.64m)
- Built in floor to ceiling wardrobes. Sea view.
- En-suite Shower Room 7' 4'' x 5' 3'' (2.23m x 1.60m)
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls, low flush W.C, wall mounted sink unit, shower enclosure, extractor fan. Recessed spot lights.
- Bedroom 2 10' 6'' x 12' 4'' (3.20m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 3 10' 6'' x 10' 4'' (3.20m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4 10' 6'' x 7' 0'' (3.20m x 2.13m)
- Bathroom 8' 9'' x 8' 11'' (2.66m x 2.72m)
- Tiled floor, part tiled walls, panelled bath, corner shower, wall mounted sink unit, low flush W.C, extractor fan.
- Front: Side by side off road parking, mature hedging, specimen tree. Rear: Fully enclosed, lawn, patio, outside tap, shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »