- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A delightful semi-detached bungalow located off the Old Dundonald Road
- Quiet, small and very private cul-de-sac development
- No onward chain, beautifully presented and in immaculate condition
- Welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and cloak space
- Living room with a feature sandstone fireplace and a solid wood floor
- Kitchen with a good range of high & low level units
- Master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
- A further two bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed windows
- South facing private rear garden
- Ample off-street parking for residents and visitors
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Additional InformationBungalow Beauty!
This delightful semi-detached bungalow is in super condition ensuring all you need to do is move in and enjoy the comfort it has to offer. It benefits from no onward chain, solid wood floors, a fresh coat of paint and a private south facing rear garden. It will appeal to a host of purchasers, should it be young professionals who want a fantastic choice of amenities to those looking to downsize to a bungalow in a convenient location. Furthermore it offers flexible accommodation and can be used as three bedrooms with one reception room or you could have fewer bedrooms with more reception rooms... the choice is yours.
The bungalow comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and built-in cloak space, a living room with a feature sandstone fireplace and a solid wood floor, a kitchen with a good range of units and integrated appliances, a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further two bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is ample off-street parking for residents and visitors. The rear garden benefits from a private southerly aspect with a lawn and a patio area.
Hanwood Cottages offers easy access to Belfast City Centre and is situated close to a wide range of amenities in Eastpoint Entertainment Village and Dundonald Village. Ballyhackamore Village is a short drive away offering a great range of eateries, pubs and shops. The Comber Greenway can be accessed across the road where you can enjoy a nice walk.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.19m x 3.73m (13'9" x 12'3")
- Kitchen 2.97m x 3.99m (9'9" x 13'1")
- Master Bedroom 4.01m x 3.76m (13'2" x 12'4")
- En-suite 1.75m x 2.13m (5'9" x 7')
- Bedroom 2 2.97m x 3.38m (9'9" x 11'1")
- Bedroom 3 2.67m x 2.97m (8'9" x 9'9")
- Bathroom 2.08m x 2.79m (6'10" x 9'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »