- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Convenient Location
- Ideal Investment Property
- Parking to Rear
3 Granville Gardens, Banbridge
A 3 bedroom mid terrace conveniently situated within walking distance of the town centre, local schools and amenities and a short drive to the A1 dual carriageway for those needing to commute. Offering spacious accommodation in need of modernisation, with private parking to the rear, this property is an ideal investment property and viewing is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood glazed front door with glazed side light, telephone point, cloakscupboard, 1 radiator.
- Lounge 13' 1'' x 14' 5'' (3.98m x 4.39m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth, built in dresser style cupboard, double radiator, double doors to...
- Dining 7' 11'' x 7' 1'' (2.41m x 2.16m)
- 1 radiator.
- Kitchen 7' 10'' x 13' 10'' (2.39m x 4.21m)
- Full range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel single drainer sink unit, space for cooker with extractor hood fan and light. Plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, understair storage cupboard, hardwood tongue and groove rear door, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls.
- First Floor
- Landing, hotpress.
- Bedroom 1 11' 8'' x 12' 5'' (3.55m x 3.78m)
- Tiled fireplace, 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 2 7' 11'' x 12' 5'' (2.41m x 3.78m)
- 1 radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 0'' x 11' 3'' (2.44m x 3.43m)(Max)
- 1 radiator.
- WC 4' 8'' x 2' 10'' (1.42m x 0.86m)
- Vinyl flooring, 1 radiator.
- Shower Room 4' 8'' x 6' 7'' (1.42m x 2.01m)
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower and pedestal wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring, 1 radiator.
- Rear Store
- Purpose built store, oil fired boiler house.
- Front garden in lawn. enclosed rear yard with parking. PVC oil tank.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »