- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended red brick semi detached family home.
- Three excellent bedrooms.
- Two reception rooms.
- Newly fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Newly installed White bathroom suite / separate shower enclosure.
- Upvc double glazing windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Extensive mature and private site.
- Fresh presentation throughout.
- Chain free.
An extended red brick semi detached family home that has been upgraded and beautifully presented to an exceptional standard throughout. Three comfortable well appointed bedrooms. Two separate generous reception rooms. Extended, newly installed, luxury fitted kitchen / dining area. Newly fitted luxury white bathroom suite with a separate shower enclosure with contemporary chrome fittings. Newly installed high grade white Upvc double glazed windows / feature front door. Gas fired central heating system. New floor coverings throughout. Fresh youthful decoration throughout. Mature gardens to front, side and rear in neat lawns and high hedging. Feature double pillars / gates to enclosed car parking. Outstanding doorstep convenience within walking distance to the Glen Road, leading schools / shops / travel links with regular service. An established residential location that continues to be in high demand with young families. Immediate possession / chain free. Well worth an inspection. EPC D58
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Upvc double glazed entrance door. Storage understairs, gas boiler, feature cornicing.
- LOUNGE 12'6 x 11'2 (3.81m x 3.40m)
- Tiled fireplace with inset and hearth, deep moulded cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 12'0 x 11'2 (3.66m x 3.40m)
- Wood strip floor.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 14'0 X 16'2 (4.27m X 4.93m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling, built-in double oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, over head extractor hood, feature flooring. Down lighters.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 11'6 x 8'10 (3.51m x 2.69m)
- BEDROOM 2 11'2 x 10'11 (3.40m x 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'9 x 7'1 (3.28m x 2.16m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, vanity unit, w.c, fully tiled double shower enclosure, chrome effect sanitary ware, thermostatically controlled shower shower unit, chrome shower head, feature tiling and feature tiled flooring. Black chrome heated towel rail. Down lighters.
- Feature double pillars and black coated gates to generous site with car parking to front and side. Extensive gardens laid in lawns, high hedging, mature landscaped site, outside storage.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
40th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »