- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Mid Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this well presented mid terrace property which is located just off the O'Neill Road in the ever popular Rathcoole Estate and will ideally suit the young buyer seeking their first home.
Inside the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge with wood laminate flooring and double glass panelled doors to a modern fitted kitchen / diner with built in oven & hob and open to a conservatory with access tor rear.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Other benefits include pvc double glazing and oil heating.
Outside there is pebbled garden to front and a garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Early viewing recommended !!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Pvc double glazed front door, wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- LOUNGE 14'10'' X 12'7'' AT WIDEST (4.52m X 3.84m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glass panelled doors to kitchen / diner.
- KITCHEN / DINER 15'9'' X 8'3'' (4.80m X 2.51m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, formica worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, built in stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan, fridge / freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, radiator, open to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 10'4'' X 9'10'' (3.15m X 3.00m)
- Tiled floor, two radiators, pvc double glazed double doors to rear
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 11'6'' X 9'7'' (3.51m X 2.92m)
- Wood lamiante flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 12'0'' X 7'8'' (3.66m X 2.34m)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 9'1'' X 7'11'' AT WIDEST (2.77m X 2.41m AT WIDEST)
- Wood laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- Pebbled garden to front.
Garden to rear in lawn with paved patio area.
Boiler house, oil tank and two outhouses
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »