- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Bespoke Detached Family Home in Much Sought After Quiet yet Convenient Location
- Generous Drawing Room with Feature Fireplace & Good Sized Separate Dining Room
- Equally Impressive Family Room with Feature Fireplace Leading to Garden
- Bright Spacious Richardson Cardy Fitted Kitchen with Oil Fired Aga
- Open Plan to Casual Dining Area Overlooking Garden
- Good Sized Separate Utility Room with WC Off
- 4 Good Sized Double Bedrooms of which 3 have Ensuite Facilities
- Superb Master Bedroom Suite with Spacious Fitted Dressing Room & Ensuite Bathroom
- Additional Large First Floor Playroom or Potential Bedroom 5
- Good Sized Family Bathroom with Champagne Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Thermostatic Radiators)/Double Glazed Hardwood Windows & Alarm System
- Corner Situation with Extensive Pavior Parking Area leading to Integral Double Garage
- Landscaped Private Lawned Rear Garden with Extensive Paved Sun Terrace
- Superb Quiet Semi Rural Setting yet Extremely Convenient with both Belfast & Lisburn an Easy Commute
- Offering that Much More with Many Fine Features Ideal for Modern Family Life
Additional InformationThis attractive substantial detached family home occupies an excellent corner situation within this exclusive development of detached dwellings. Whilst benefitting from a quiet semi rural location it also offers convenience with transport links, local golf clubs, the Lagan towpath and Malone only minutes away including both Belfast and Lisburn an easy commute.
The property offers extensive adaptable accommodation which is well presented throughout and that is further enhanced by the many fine features internally and externally. Overall it is superbly suited to cater for all those modern day family living requirements.
Offering that much more including in the way of location and accommodation this excellent family home will have wide ranging appeal with early inspection highly recommended to appreciate it in its entirety.
- ENTRANCE PORCH WITH PILLARS TO:
- Hardwood front door and glazed side panels to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, under stairs storage, feature staircase in Southern Yellow Pine.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 4.14m (18' 9" x 13' 7")
(at widest points). Sandstone fireplace with gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.58m (13' 8" x 11' 9")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.26m x 3.73m (17' 3" x 12' 3")
(at widest points). Attractive wooden fireplace with inset tiling, hearth and gas coal effect fire, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail, door with glazing to rear garden.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.61m x 5.38m (18' 5" x 17' 8")
(at widest points). Range of maple Shaker style high and low level units, granite work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and granite drainer, integrated dishwasher, four oven Aga cooker (heats water), island unit with stainless steel sink, water filter unit and granite work surface, glazed display cabinets, integrated fridge, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, hardwood door with glazing to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.71m x 2.13m (12' 2" x 7' 0")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, old Befast style sink unit, integrated freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, service door to garage, hardwood door with glazing to rear.
- Ivory suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- Feature window, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, large hotpress, access to extensive fully floored roofspace with light and power.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.72m x 4.14m (18' 9" x 13' 7")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.78m x 3.28m (12' 5" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Range of built-in robes and storage, low voltage spotlights.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath, vanity unit housing wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, Amtico tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 3.61m (13' 7" x 11' 10")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, panelled bath with hand shower, vanity unit housing wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.17m x 3.89m (13' 8" x 12' 9")
Cornice ceiling, picture rail, vanity unit housing wash hand basin.
- INNER HALL:
- ENSUITE WASHROOM:
- Suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin and tiled splash back, Velux window.
- PLAYROOM OR BEDROOM (5):
- 5.m x 3.96m (16' 5" x 13' 0")
Picture rail, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.91m x 3.35m (12' 10" x 11' 0")
Vanity unit housing wash hand basin, tiled splash back, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Champagne suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, cornice ceiling, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- Corner site incorporating front garden in lawns with beds in bushes and trees. Extensive pavior driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 5.36m (21' 0" x 17' 7")
Twin electrically operated Cedar up and over doors with hand held remotes, range of units, power and light.
- Beautifully landscaped and private rear garden in lawn with bushes and trees, extensive paved sun terrace and wooden fencing. Boiler house with oil fired boiler, outside light and tap, uPVC oil tank.
From Upper Malone Road turn left onto Drumbeg Road and then right into Rosevale Avenue and immediately right into Gowan Heights.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
38th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »