3 Glenvarlock Street, Belfast BT5 5GS
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
- 2 Bedrom Mid-Terrace Property
- Located c. 1.4 Miles From Belfast City Centre
- Gas Fired Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Location Close To Many Local Amenities
- Offers Are Invited In The Region Of £60,000 Exclusive
Additional InformationThe subject property is a 2-bedroom mid-terrace house extending to c. 657 sq. ft. Externally the property is finished with red brickwork and painted render, Upvc windows and slate pitched roof. Internally the property has a kitchen/ dining area, living room, 2 bedrooms and modern bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating.
ACCOMMODATION (AT WIDEST POINTS)
Living Area: 2.61m x 4.36m
Kitchen/Dining Area: 3.21m x 3.26m
Bathroom: 2.18m x 1.79m
Bedroom 1: 3.34m x 3.03m
Bedroom 2: 3.34m x 2.11m
Capital Value: £65,000
Rates in the £2018/2019: 0.007628
Estimated Rates: £495.82 per annum
For further information or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact:
Contact: William Knox or Andrew Lennon
Tel: 028 9024 1500
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The property is located on Glenvarlock Street just off the Castlereagh Road c. 1.4 miles from Belfast City Centre. The surrounding properties are mainly residential dwellings. The property is close to many local amenities including local schools, bus routes and Tesco Superstore.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »