- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Semi-Detached Property
- Well-Maintained and Presented Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Ample Wardrobe Space
- Modern Kitchen with Dining Area & Utility & Pantry
- Separate Spacious Living Room
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Provides Excellent Storage Throughout
- GFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Garden/Patio to Side & Rear with Sunny Aspect
- Fenced off Garden to Front
- Walking Distance to Bus Network to Belfast and Bangor
- Minutes Drive to Both Holywood and Belmont Village
- Close to Excellent Range of Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious semi-detached property occupies a well-screened, corner site in a convenient location close to Holywood, Belmont and Ballyhackamore.
The immaculate and well-presented accommodation includes a large lounge with plentiful natural daylight, fitted kitchen with dining area and utility cupboard and pantry.
There are two good sized bedrooms to the first floor and a modern bathroom with white suite.
Externally this is complemented by private gardens and patio areas on three sides, ideal for summer entertaining.
This popular location is close to excellent range of local schools and amenities, Belfast city centre and airport are also easily accessible and bus networks are within walking distance.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks area. Double wooden doors to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood effect flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.05m x 3.61m (13' 3" x 11' 10")
Wood effect flooring.
- 5.39m x 3.65m (17' 8" x 11' 12")
Modern wooden range of high and low level units, work surfaces, One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Space for oven/hob. Extractor above. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled splashback. Casual dining area. Door to walk-in pantry cupboard. uPVC glazed double doors to rear. Wood effect flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.28m x 0.92m (7' 6" x 3' 0")
Tiled flooring. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Storage area. Wooden double doors.
- Access to roofspace. Two built-in storage cupboards with shelving. Additional viewing gallery.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.39m x 3.51m (17' 8" x 11' 6")
Wood effect flooring. Plentiful wardrobe space. Outlook to front. Door to viewing gallery.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.53m x 3.m (11' 7" x 9' 10")
Wood effect flooring.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps. Glazed shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Chrome heated towel rail. uPVC cladded walls. Tiled flooring. Low voltage spotlights.
- Garden laid in lawn, mature shrubbery and surrounding hedging. Paved path to front door. Surrounding fencing. Access to side.
- Enclosed rear and side patio area with sunny aspect. Surrounding fencing and mature shrubbery. Two sheds available for storage. Access to parking at rear. Outside tap and light.
Heading towards Holywood on the Old Holywood Road, turn left after Motelands into Garnerville Road. Property is then on the right hand side on corner of Glendhu Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »