- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mid terrace home.
- Two good bedrooms.
- Living room with bay window.
- High gloss fitted kitchen.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
A beautifully presented, upgraded mid terrace benefitting from a good sized rear garden and proximity to schools, shops and transport links and within walking distance to the Glen Road. Two good bedrooms. Living room with bay window. Upgraded high gloss fitted kitchen open plan to dining area. White bathroom suite. Gas central heating system. Upvc double glazing. We strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate this beautiful home in this desirable and highly convenient location. EPC D58
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- LIVING ROOM 14'9 x 10'1 (4.50m x 3.07m)
- Laminated wood effect floor, bay window.
- RECENTLY INSTALLED HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN 14'9 x 10'4 (4.50m x 3.15m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in 4 ring hob, underoven, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, storage cupboard / gas boiler.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress / storage.
- BEDROOM 1 14'11 x 9'7 (4.55m x 2.92m)
- BEDROOM 2 10'5 x 7'6 (3.18m x 2.29m)
- Built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, pvc panelled walls
- Enclosed, good sized rear garden, tap, enclosed brick paviour garden to front.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »