This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Three Storey Town-House
- Lounge/Kitchen/4 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Communal Garden to Rear
- Communal Car Parking
- Conveniently Situated to all Village Amenities
- Superbly situated town house of immense charm and character, this home was built circa 2005 and is located within a private small cul-de-sac of 4 homes. This home has been superbly maintained by the present owners offering bright spacious well laid out family accommodation with the added benefit of a private communal area to rear. Viewing is highly recommended by agent to fully appreciate the many fine features this home has to offer.
- Approaching Ballykelly from Limavady, proceed straight ahead at the traffic lights and take second left onto the Loughermore Road. Then take second right and number 3 is situated in this small cul-de-sac.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 4.6 x 1.8 (15'1" x 5'10" )
- having built-in cloaks, telephone point, tiled flooring.
- Lounge: 4.4 x 3.4 (14'5" x 11'1" )
- consisting of polished Walnut effect laminate flooring, Pleasant views overlooking communal area to rear.
- Kitchen: 4.5 x 3.6 (14'9" x 11'9" )
- with a range of walnut effect eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, under unit lighting, stainless steel sink unit, built-in hob and oven, extractor fan with light, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbed for automatic dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring.
- Separate W.C.: 1.7 x 1.3 (5'6" x 4'3" )
- having low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Staircase to first floor acommodation
- Bathroom: 2.4 x 2.1 (7'10" x 6'10" )
- with four piece suite comprising of fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with Power shower. Also having extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 3.6 x 3.5 (11'9" x 11'5" )
- with EN-SUITE: 3.6m x 0.9m having fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 3.4 x 2.2 (11'1" x 7'2" )
- Staircase to second floor landing
- Bedroom (3): 3.3 x 2.9 (10'9" x 9'6" )
- Bedroom (4): 3.3 x 2.8 (10'9" x 9'2" )
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Communal garden, paved area to rear. Car parking space to front.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £767.90 as at 14/10/2016
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »