This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Three Storey Town-House
- Lounge/Kitchen/4 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Private Enclosed Communal Garden to Rear
- Communal Car Parking
- Conveniently Situated to all Village Amenities
- Superbly situated town house of immense charm and character, this home was built circa 2005 and is located within a private small cul-de-sac of 4 homes. This home has been superbly maintained by the present owners offering bright spacious well laid out family accommodation with the added benefit of a private communal area to rear. Viewing is highly recommended by agent to fully appreciate the many fine features this home has to offer.
- Approaching Ballykelly from Limavady, proceed straight ahead at the traffic lights and take second left onto the Loughermore Road. Then take second right and number 3 is situated in this small cul-de-sac.
- ACCOMMODATION TO INCLUDE:
- Entrance Hall: 4.6 x 1.8 (15'1" x 5'10" )
- having built-in cloaks, telephone point, tiled flooring.
- Lounge: 4.4 x 3.4 (14'5" x 11'1" )
- consisting of polished Walnut effect laminate flooring, Pleasant views overlooking communal area to rear.
- Kitchen: 4.5 x 3.6 (14'9" x 11'9" )
- with a range of walnut effect eye and low level units, matching worktop, tiled around units, under unit lighting, stainless steel sink unit, built-in hob and oven, extractor fan with light, built-in fridge/freezer, plumbed for automatic dishwasher and washing machine, tiled flooring.
- Separate W.C.: 1.7 x 1.3 (5'6" x 4'3" )
- having low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
- Staircase to first floor acommodation
- Bathroom: 2.4 x 2.1 (7'10" x 6'10" )
- with four piece suite comprising of fitted bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle with Power shower. Also having extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (1): 3.6 x 3.5 (11'9" x 11'5" )
- with EN-SUITE: 3.6m x 0.9m having fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom (2): 3.4 x 2.2 (11'1" x 7'2" )
- Staircase to second floor landing
- Bedroom (3): 3.3 x 2.9 (10'9" x 9'6" )
- Bedroom (4): 3.3 x 2.8 (10'9" x 9'2" )
- EXTERIOR FEATURES:
- Communal garden, paved area to rear. Car parking space to front.
- ANNUAL RATES:
- £767.90 as at 14/10/2016
How much will it cost?
Contact Elaine McCracken For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Elaine McCracken Mortgage and Financial Planning. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
(in last 30 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »