- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive detached home in a delightful rural location
- Private site c. 0.3 acre
- Deceptively spacious accommodation
- Entrance hall with gallery landing
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining space
- Excellent fitted kitchen with marble worktops
- Living area with wood burning stove and double doors to rear
- Drawing room with open fire
- Four bedrooms (two on ground floor)
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Shower room on first floor
- Bathroom on ground floor
- Downstairs WC
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Rear garden
- Kircubbin to 1.5 miles, Greyabbey to 5 miles, 10 miles to Portaferry, 12 miles to Newtownards
Additional InformationThis attractive detached home occupies a private site set back from the Glastry Road with gardens to front giving this fine home an enviable approach. Situated only 1.5 miles from Kircubbin town, and a short drive from Greyabbey, Portaferry and Newtownards. With an array of recreational beauty spots such as Mount Stewart, equestrian facilities, water sports within Strangford Lough all on your door step.
This property offers deceptively spacious accommodation over two levels. On the ground floor you are greeted by an entrance hall with staircase and gallery landing; drawing room; open plan kitchen, living and dining space; snug; two bedrooms; bathroom; WC and utility room. On the first floor there are a further two bedrooms and a shower room. Outside the property sits with gardens to the front and rear. There is a driveway with parking to the side. The property has been refurbished in recent years and benefits from double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate what this home has to offer.
- Hardwood panelled entrance door with glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor with gallery landing.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.4m (15' 6" x 11' 2")
Carved wood fire surround with cast iron inset, open fire and tiled hearth, door to Snug.
- 7.98m x 5.38m (26' 2" x 17' 8")
KITCHEN: Excellent range of high and low level fitted units with marble worktops, Belfast sink, space for range cooker, recess for American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, island with hardwood worktops, tiled floor, recessed lighting, access to Snug.
LIVING/DINING: Free standing wood burning stove, engineered wood floor, double opening patio doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.52m x 1.73m (14' 10" x 5' 8")
Good range of fitted units, Belfast sink, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, barn style hardwood panelled door to side, recessed lighting, tiled floor, cloaks space.
- Low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- 3.68m x 2.74m (12' 1" x 9' 0")
Hard wood strip floor, access to living area.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.72m x 3.4m (15' 6" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.61m x 3.05m (11' 10" x 10' 0")
- Contemporary white suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, free standing bath with chrome mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Walk in hotpress, velux window. Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.26m x 3.56m (17' 3" x 11' 8")
Velux window, cast iron fireplace, walk in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 2.87m (14' 1" x 9' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard below, fully tiled corner shower with chrome thermostatic fitments, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, velux window, recessed lighting.
- Patio gardens laid in lawns, boiler house with oil fired boiler. Water supply.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »