- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Town Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite Complete with Walk-in Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationBeautiful Period Town Terrace Modernised to an Excellent Standard
A spacious and extensively modernised period town terrace situated within this quiet Avenue off Glandore Avenue. The spacious accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, through lounge, luxury fitted kitchen incorporating built-in oven and hob and modern white bathroom suite complete with contemporary shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and doors, gas fired central heating and has undergone a programme of improvement works in recent years. Ideally suited to the young family or first time buyer the property is convenient to the many excellent local amenities and the City.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, porcelain tiled floor, panelled radiator, dado rail, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 4.11 x 3.00 (13'6" x 9'10")
- Into bay, porcelain tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area 3.18 x 3.25 (10'5" x 10'8")
- Double panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor.
- Kitchen 3.78 x 1.98 (12'5" x 6'6")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, marble effect worktops, built-under oven and ceramic hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, recessed lighting, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, porcelain tiled floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 3.20 x 2.59 (10'6" x 8'6")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, 2 built-in cupboards.
- Bedroom 3.23 x 4.09 (10'7" x 13'5")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 panelled radiators, telephone point, built-in robe.
- Second Floor
- Landing, hotpress/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 4.11 x 3.30 (13'6" x 10'10")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, views over Belfast's Cavehill.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, electric shower, double shower tray, wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, Velux roof light
- Forecourt to front with outdoor porcelain tiles, enclosed rear yard with outdoor porcelain tiles.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »