- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented Detached Villa
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Oak Fully Fitted Kitchen Opening to Ample Dining Area
- Dining Area with Double Glazed French Doors to Rear Garden
- Separate Living Room with Oak Wooden Floor and Cast Iron Fireplace
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Large Rear Garden Laid in Lawns, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining and Children at Play
- Ample Off-Street Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- Close to Local Amenities in Ballyhackamore, Cherryvalley and King's Square
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis detached property focuses on bright and spacious family living with tasteful internal décor and high quality finishes. The property will appeal to the most discerning of purchaser. The adaptable accommodation winds the market to family or retired couple alike. The property offers three bedrooms and two reception rooms. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted 'oak' kitchen which opens through into the family/ dining area.
Gilnahirk Walk is a sought after residential address located just off the Gilnahirk Road. It provides ease of access for the city commuter and is within the catchment area to a wide and varied range of leading primary and grammar schools.
With so many quality attributes on offer it is only upon personal appraisal that one can fully appreciate all that this desirable home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Composite front door with triple glazed inset, side light to reception hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Original oak wood strip wooden floor, storage under stairs and cloaks area, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
Solid oak strip wooden floor, cornice ceiling, cast iron fireplace surround and tiled inset, marble hearth.
- FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.28m (18' 9" x 10' 9")
Oak laminate wooden floor, composite surround fireplace with granite inset and hearth, gas coal fire, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, floor to ceiling contemporary radiators, square archway through to kitchen.
- 4.19m x 2.74m (13' 9" x 9' 0")
Modern oak fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, built-in glazed display unit, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer tap, built-in glazed display unit, integrated washing machine, five ring stainless steel gas hob with glass splashback and extractor fan above, porcelain tiled floor, built-in high level double oven, low voltage spotlight, dual aspect windows, uPVC double glazed access door to side.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 3.58m (14' 7" x 11' 9")
Cornice ceiling, views to Stormont Parliament Buildings and Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.28m (12' 3" x 10' 9")
Built-in sliding robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.29m (9' 3" x 7' 6")
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, separate built-in shower cubicle with chrome shower unit and tiled splashback, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlight, built-in airing cupboard with shelving and built-in Worcester gas fired boiler, extractor fan, access to roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- 4.04m x 2.36m (13' 3" x 7' 9")
Fully floored and sheeted, Velux window, storage into eaves, light and power.
- 4.67m x 2.87m (15' 4" x 9' 5")
Up and over door.
- Front garden laid in lawns, brick paved driveway for off-street parking, water tap to side.
Landscaped rear garden with Tobermore paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining, raised extensive lawn ideal for children at play, boundary hedging, southerly aspect, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Coming up the Gilnahirk Road from the King's Road, turn right after Kensington Road into Gilnahirk Park. At the bottom take a left into Gilnahirk Avenue. Follow the road around and turn right into Gilnahirk Rise. Gilnahirk Walk is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »