- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom accommodation (With the option of a 2nd Downstairs Bedroom)
- Lounge Dining Room
- Oil fired heating
- Sought after location
- Convenient to nearby amenities
- Paved driveway
- Enclosed gardens to front rear
- Negotiable completion
A well presented three bedroom, semi detached chalet Bungalow with detached garage set in this mature, sought after location and offering convenience to nearby Hospital, schools, shopping complex and retail parks. This home is sure to be of instant appeal and early appointment to view comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Hall:-
- Laminate floor; power points; understairs storage; smoke detection.
- 15'5" x 10'7" (overall) : 4.69 x 3.22 m) : fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, wooden overmantle and electric fire; carpeted; wall lights; power points; cornicing to ceiling.
- Ground Floor Bedroom:-
- 9'1" x 8'4" (2.76 2.54n m) : laminate flooring; power points.
- 8'4" x 5'9" (2.54 x 1.75 m) : fully tiled; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand; plumbed towel rail; 'TritonT80z' electric shower; extractor fan; shaver plug; suspended cosmetic cupboard.
- 14'10" x 10'7" (4.52 x 3.22 m) : eye and low level cupboards; ceramic hob; multi-function electric oven; automatic washing machine; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; power points; vinyl flooring; cornicing to ceiling.
- Dining Room:- (Can also be used as 2nd Downstairs Bedroom)
- 10'8" x 10'7" (3.25 x 3.22 m) : French doors to decking area; carpeted; cornicing to ceiling; power points.
- STAIRCASE TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING:-
- Carpeted; Hotpress.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 15'11" x 11'6" (overall) (4.85 x 3.50 m) : Double built-in wardrobes; carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 15'10" x 10'9" (overall) (4.82 x 3.27 m) : double built-in wardrobe; carpeted; power points.
- 23'6" x 11'10" (7.16 x 3.60 m) : roller door; pedestrian door; power points; lighting.
- Front garden laid in gravel; occasional planting; paved and kerbed; ramp access with rail.
Enclosed rear garden with pedestrian gate; lawn laid in grass; paved patio area; mature trees; external lighting; water tap.
Capital Rateable Value : £95,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating : D62
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »