3 Frys Hollow,
Ballymena, BT43 7NS
3 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Last listed at Offers around £275,000
- Detached Family Home
- 3 bedrooms (1 with en-suite shower room)
- 2 reception rooms
- Kitchen with Belfast sink
- Utility room with fitted units
- Ground floor WC
- First floor bathroom with 4-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating system
- PVC double-glazed windows
- PVC double doors to rear
- PVC fascia and soffit
- Convenient to Primary Schools and Secondary Schools
- Short distance to A26 and M2 for commuting
- Total area: approx. 188.5 sq. metres (2028.3 sq. feet)
- Estimated Domestic Rate Bill: £1,555.33
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood front door with glazed side panes. White balustrade staircase to first floor. Understair storage cupboard. Wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.64m (14' 3" x 11' 11")
With electric fireplace with tiled hearth and inset, sandstone surround and mantle. Sound system.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 7.38m x 3.07m (24' 3" x 10' 1")
With a range of eye and low level fitted cream units. Polished granite workstops. Belfast ceramic sink with drainer on granite work top. with stainless-steel mixer tap. Integrated 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated grill and oven. Integrated microwave. Integrated dishawasher. Integrated fridge. Saucepan drawers. Cutlery drawers. Breakfast bar area and spacious dining area. Under pelmet lighting. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring. Spot lighting to ceiling. PVC double sliding doors to rear of property.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 7.51m x 3.65m (24' 8" x 11' 12")
Fireplace with sandstone hearth, inset, surround and mantle. Wall lights. Wooden flooring. PVC double doors to rear.
- With LFWC and WHB. Splashback tiling. Wooden flooring.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.95m x 1.91m (12' 12" x 6' 3")
With a range of eye and low level fitted cream units. Stainless-steel sink unit and drainer with stainless-steel mixer tap over. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring. Hardwood door with glazed panes to rear of property. Access through to garage.
- Access to loft. Access to hot-press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.1m x 3.7m (13' 5" x 12' 2")
With dressing room and en-suite shower room. Wooden flooring.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.7m x 2.54m (12' 2" x 8' 4")
With fitted units. Wooden flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With 3-piece white suite comprising of LFWC, WHB with storage units and shower to enclosed cublicle. Wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 3.65m (12' 6" x 11' 12")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.65m x 3.6m (11' 12" x 11' 10")
- With 4-piece suite comprising of traditional style high level LFWC, WHB, Shower to enclosed cubicle and free standing bath. Towel rails. Laminated wooden flooring.
- Tarmac drive to front of property for off-street parking. garden in lawn to front. Outside light to front of property. Pedestrian access to rear of property through side gates. Large enclosed paved area to rear ideal for BBQ season with access to kitchen through PVC double sliding doors. Excellent privacy to rear bouned by wooden fencing and mature hedging.
- 5.43m x 3.95m (17' 10" x 12' 12")
Pedestrian access from utility room.
Schools near 3 Frys Hollow, Ballymena, BT43 7NS
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.