3 Fox Lodge,
Dunadry, BT41 4RN
4 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
Colin Graham Residential
Last listed at Offers over £379,950
- Immaculately Presented Detached (c.2,400 sq ft)
- Four Bedroom; Principal and Guest En Suite
- Three+ Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Through Dining Room
- Family Bathroom With Four Piece Suite
- Oil Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Utility Room; Furnished Cloakroom
- Private Driveway; Integral Garage
- Landscaped Gardens Front and Rear
- Well Sought After Development
Immaculately presented, spacious, detached family home, located within the select Fox Lodge development, Shaneoguestown Road, Dunadry. The property comprises entrance hall, furnished cloakroom, lounge with gas fire, family room with wood burning stove, sun lounge, kitchen through dining room with modern fitted kitchen, utility room, four well proportioned bedrooms, to include principal bedroom with walk in wardrobe/dressing room and en suite shower room and guest bedroom with en suite shower room, and family bathroom with contemporary, white, four piece suite. Externally the property enjoys a generous sized private driveway area finished in tarmac, integral garage and gardens front and rear finished in lawn, paved patio area and wide array of plants, trees and shrubbery. Other attributes include oil fired central heating, PVC double glazing and beam vacuum system. Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double doors with matching fan light over. Tiled floor. Stairwell to first floor. Access to under stairs store and separate store. Feature height ceilings.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- White two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and WC. Splash back tiling to sink area. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.80m x 4.52m
- Gas fire in cast iron fireplace with slate hearth and sandstone surround. Twin windows to front elevation.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.80m x 3.59m
- Cast iron wood burning stove in brick fireplace with matching hearth. Engineered timber flooring. Twin windows to front elevation. Open arch leading to:
- KITCHEN THROUGH DINING ROOM 10.43m x 3.66m
- Modern fitted kitchen with range of high and low level storage units and contrasting granite effect melamine work surface. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit with draining bay. Integrated Bosch touch screen induction hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor hood over. Integrated double oven and dishwasher. Space for American style fridge freezer. Glass fronted display cabinet. Wine rack. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- SUN LOUNGE 4.13m x 3.47m
- Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 4.00m x 1.88m
- Range of fitted storage units with contrasting melamine work surface area. Stainless steel double sink unit with draining bay. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Splash back tiling to walls. Tiled floor. Access to garage. PVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hot press and roof space. Positive air ventilation system.
- PRINCIPAL BEDROOM walk in wardrobe/dressing room
- Twin windows to rear elevation. Open arch leading to:
- WALK IN WARDROBE / DRESSING ROOM
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising panelled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Part tiling to wall. Tiled floor.
- GUEST BEDROOM 4.81m x 3.60m
- Twin windows to front elevation.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
- Contemporary white three piece suite comprising panelled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled mains shower unit. Part tiling to wall. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 4.80m x 3.59m
- Twin windows to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 4 3.76m x 3.59m
- Twin windows to rear elevation.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Contemporary, four piece suite comprising panelled bath, separate panelled shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. Thermostat controlled shower. Chrome towel radiator. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- Front garden finished in lawn and range of plants, trees and shrubbery.
Generous sized private driveway finished in tarmac.
Fully enclosed, rear garden finished in lawn, paved patio area and wide array of plants, trees and shrubbery.
PVC oil storage tank.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE widest points
- PVC coated roller shutter door. Separate service door to utility room. Power, light and oil fired central heating boiler.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS
- Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Schools near 3 Fox Lodge, Dunadry, BT41 4RN
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
Featured listing currently unavailable for this property.
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.